Pãrt Thirteen: Valentines [Edited]

☆°•♡Edited♡•°☆

-----------------------------------------------------------

([Name]'s point of view)

  I sat on my desk silently, thinking about today. The 14th of February was finally here and a lot of students were giving out chocolates. Why the bell are they doing this, out of all the other school only this school?! I really don't know why, I mean I'm not cute or nice, I'm just normal. I sighed and stared out the window to see the trees swaying in the wind. I was then snapped out of my daze by the loud ringing coming from the bell. I sat up and exited the classroom but was bombarded by boys.

  "Can you be my valentine?"

  "No! She's my valentine!"

  "Shut up! She's mine!"

  I sweat dropped and made my escape from the distracted boys. I wiped my forehead with my hand, trickles of water falling.

  "You look tired." Ayu-Chan said grabbing my shoulder.

  "I'm very tired."

  "Why?"

  "Boys."

  "Finally, getting attention on Valentines!?"

  I simply nodded and looked at the classroom door 'Hmm I actually ran to my class. Very helpful.' I opened the door to see even more boys have chocolate with them.

  "[Name]!" All the boys yelled. That was my signal to get the fuck out of there as fast as I can. I ran out of the class just as the boys were approaching.

  I huffed and puffed. I was in such I hurry that I didn't know where I had gone, but I ended up on the roof. I finally looked up and saw Hin-Chan, happily eating bread sticks.

  "Still fat as ever."

  Hin-Chan jumped and turned around. "Oh, it's just you."

  "Just me?" I let a single tear roll down my face.

  "Ya, and I'm not fat!"

  "Haha, suuuuuure."

  Hin-Chan smiled a pat the space next to him signaling me to sit down. "Boys trying to give you a lot of chocalate?"

I sat next to him and sighed. "Ya, how'd you know?"

"You're pretty but I think the boys just wanna do it with you."

  I grunted and twiddled my fingers. "Do you have a Valentine?"

  "Ya, Misaki-Chan agreed to be mine." Hinata scratched his cheek and blushed lightly.

  "Awww Hin-Chan has Ayu-Chan as his Valentine."

  Hin-Chan chuckled and stared into the blue sky. "Do you have a Valentine?"

  "No but I do wanna ask someone."

  "Who?!" Hin-Chan looked at me with big puppy dog eyes.