Pãrt Nineteen: I Hate You [Edited]

☆°•○Edited○•°☆
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Author's point of view)

  You looked out the window of the school library. Days have gone by since the whole Tora incident but everything is now running smoothly. May 28th, just inches away from June, and summer break! It also meant exams for a whole week! You sighed and looked back on the book you were currently, trying, to read. The book was on Math and the sequences you had to go through to get the sum or the product. "I hate maaaaath!" You groaned aloud, earning a lot of 'sshhh's.

  "[Name]?" Hirofumi said appearing from behind a bookshelf.

  "Hirofumi! What's up?"

  "Oh, nothing! I just wanted to study more for my history exams."

  "You're not good at history?"

  "Ya, I'm only good in Literature, Science, Composition, Biology, and Math."

  "You're good at math?!" You yelled again earning a yell from the librarian and the students trying to read. "Sorry."

  "Yes, I'm good at math, why?" Hirofumi questioned taking a seat next to you.

  "Well you see I was wondering if you don't mind teaching me some tips about math sequences and equations?"

  "I don't mind really, but I want you to teach me some pointers about history in return."

  "Sounds good!" I yelled in a whisper.

☆°•○●Study Time●○•°☆

  "Your doing the equation all wrong!"

  "Well, you're doing the timelines all wrong!" You and Hirofumi bickered on and on. The two were fighting about how they did the notes and tips wrong.

  "X equals 8 not 7!"

"And King Tut didn't die in 1314 BCE he died in 1323 BCE!"

  "THE BOTH OF YOU OUT OF THE LIBRARY THIS INSTANCE!" The librarian boomed, her voice echoing through the library.

  You and Hirofumi grumbled but, reluctantly, left the library. "I hate you." You grumbled under your breathe.

  "I hate you more." Hirofumi countered.

  "Guys stop being mean towards one another." Tora said appearing behind the two.

  "Tora you have no right to talk." You huffed.

  "Oh really? How so?"

  "You always fight with Kanade when you don't get your way." Hirofumi said readjusting his glasses.

  "Ya right!" Tora waved his arms like a little girl.

  "Stop it you dumbass!" You said smacking Tora's head.

  "Meany!~" Tora said rubbing his head.

  "Shut up!" You smacked him again.

  "Guys calm down." Hirofumi cut in. "Look, how about we go get lunch?"

  "Hmm, food sounds nice." You said right as your stomach growled.

  "Ya, I'm hungry." Tora concluded.

  "Let's eat!" The trio yelled.

~Le time skip brought to you by Katsuki Bakugou~

  "Jesus, Tora, stop eatting fast or else you're gonna get a stomach ache!" Hirofumi nagged.

  "What about [Name]?!" Tora exclaimed, bringing You into the business.

  "Don't bring me into this!" You practically yelled, still stuffing your face with food.

  "I swear, both of you are fat." Hirofumi rubbed his temple.

  "What did you say!?" You and Tora yelled.

  "I said nothing!" Hirofumi waved his hands in surrender.

  All three of you finished your lunches and headed out of the restraunt you three were eating in. "Man their food was gooood.~" You stretched your arms and legs while walking down the sidewalk.

  "It was delicious!" Tora cheered like a little girl.

  You laughed and looked ahead to see a particular blonde. "I have to go guys."

  "Why?" Hirofumi questioned.

  "Tsk, are you going to see him again?" Tora crossed his arms and pouted.

  "I'm sorry Tora, Hirofumi, I just gotta go." You ran off.

  "Who are you talking about Tora?" Hirofumi asked when you were a good distance away from them.

"[Name]'s boyfriend."

([Name]'s point of view)

  I ran up behind Usui and got a devious plan. I slowly approached him and whispered in his ear. "Harder!~"

  Usui jumped and turned around. "[Name]!" His cheeks grew a dark scarlet which caused him to look away. "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

  I laughed hysterically. "Sorry, I just wanted to see your expression!" I snorted and stopped laughing.

  "Well," Usui whispered in my ear. "I can make you say that.~"

  I blushed beet red and pushed him away. "Shut up you pervert!" I ran off.

"[Name]!" Usui called me.

  I ran for a good five minutes until I turned down an alleyway and ran into a dead end. "Crap!" I stared at the brick wall and then saw a hand slap the brick, the arm trapping me.

  "[Name]." Usui panted and blocked the other side of me.

  I turned to face him and he panted heavily. "Hey, Usui." I sweat dropped and smiled shakily. "Let's talk about this."

  Usui leaned in close, only inches away from my lips. "Punishment." He kissed me roughly. Our lips synced and we both melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms snaked around my waist. He bit my bottom lip and wanted entrance. I did not accept because of how embarrassed I was, this made Usui tickle my stomach. I giggled and that was when Usui slid his tongue into my mouth. He explored every area with his tongue but pulled away for air, a trail of siliva coming from both of our mouths.

  I blushed more and looked away. "I hate you."

"I love you."

----------------------------------------------------------

Ello love,

O ma gursh!

I'm soooooooooo sorry for the late update!

I just got a lot of school work !

Love,
E.E. 💙💋✏👸