Pãrt Twelve: Latté Pãrt 2 [Edited]

☆°•♡Edited♡•°☆

-----------------------------------------------------------

([Name]'s point of view)

  I ran calmly up the mountain, seeing everyone exhausted, on the floor, or just plain sleeping. I just kept running with Ayu-Chan on my shoulders.

  "Are you okay, [Name]?" Ayu-Chan questioned. I was pretty okay, either than carrying Ayu-Chan, I was pretty fine.

  "Nah, I'm fine Ayu-Chan."

  "If you say so." Ayu-Chan shrugs. I then feel her stiffen and look to her right, so I looked to my right as well to see two boys running. The funny part was that they both had cat masks on, which made me laugh hysterically.

  "[Name]!"

  "Hm, Ayu-Chan?"

  "We did it!"

  Ayu-Chan was right, we were on top of the hill, and past the finish line. "Oh wow!" I smiled. I put Ayu-Chan on the floor.

  "That was fun." Ayu-Chan said sarcastically.

  "Ya right." I chuckled lightly. Looking around I saw only a few had made it, some were probably tired. I then made eye contact with the taller boy in the cat mask, which caused me to laugh.

  "[Name]!"

  I squeaked and turned around to face Ayu-Chan. "Stop scaring me!"

  "Sorry but we have to go to the next round."

  "Ah, I see." I rubbed the back of my neck and sweat dropped.

  Me and Ayu-Chan entered Miyabigaoka and headed towards the gym area. We looked around and saw fresh new butler clothes with a tail coat.

  "Hello everybody." Kanade said over a microphone. "All of you that had made it past the practice round are very strong and diligent. Now the first round will be changing into a tail coat in under a minute to see who is fast and/or a female." As Kanade finished the last few words, me and Ayu-Chan had stiffened.

  All the boys were now undressing and changing into the new butler outfits, as for me and Ayu-Chan, we were quiet hesitant. Me and Ayu-Chan finally had the courage to take off our old butler clothes and change but Kanade stopped Ayu-Chan.

  "I see that you are quiet hesitant, Misaki Ayuzawa." Kanade said matter factly. Satsuki and the rest gasped while the other boys looked shocked.

  "I uh."

  "I'm sorry, Misaki, but you are disqualified."

  I sighed and met Kanade's gaze. "My name is Riko [Last Name]." I said trying to put up my best male voice.

  "Ah I see." Kanade moved toward the two males with the cat masks on. "I have to ask you to please take off your mask, if you would."

  The two males hesitated but revealed their faces. 'Usui and Aoi? Wait! Aoi is a guy!' I looked away from the males and finished dressing into my tail coat.

  "Now then, Aoi is disqualified for being underaged, which leaves Riko and Usui." Tora said smirking slightly. "How about Usui and Riko join together?"

  I just nodded, looking at Usui. He slowly made his way toward me and whispered in my ear. "You look good in a tail coat, [Name]."

  I blushed lightly and looked away from Usui, whispering. "Shut up."