Pãrt Fifteen: Rangers! [Edited]

☆°•♡Edited♡•°☆
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Author's point of view)

  You were on your bed, examining your surroundings, and remembering the past. You still had a lot to unpack and the movers still had to bring more, heavier, stuff here. The mansion was empty for only maids and butlers footsteps were heard. Reluctantly, you persuaded your parents to let you stay at Maid Latté by telling them they'd get more money.

  "[Name]!" Tora bursted through your double doors, a cheeky grin on his face.

  "Dude knock!" You screeched, standing up and hitting him in the head.

  "Sorry!~" Tora whined, rubbing his now swollen head. "I'm just excited to go to Miyabigaoka with me!" Tora enveloped you into a, gigantic, bear hug.

  "I know Tora but you still have to respect my space!" You said shoving Tora off you.

  "Sooooo, wanna walk to school together?" Tora jumped up and down like a puppy. Tora has always been like this around you. Back then you and him always hung out until you had to move with the Ayuzawa family. Tora always protected you, made sure you were healthy, and most importantly made sure the rest of the family didn't harm you. All your family members hated you, except for Tora and some of your other cousins.

  "Tora. . ."

  "Hm?" Tora said a few inches away from the door.

  "Can I fit in?"

  Tora smiled and walked back toward you. "I'll make sure you fit in." He hugged you one last time. "Remember, you always have me!" He pulled away and dragged you out of the mansion. He led you to one of the limos and pushed you inside, making you stumble on the seat.

  The both of you finally made it to Miyabigaoka and stepped out of the limo. Most of the students stared in shock, a lot of girls though stared in disgust, probably because you were seen with Tora.

  "Tora, everyone is staring." You turned your head and saw a lot of boys drooling over you. "Especially the boys."

  Tora sent a glare over to the boys, making them scatter instantly. "Sorry about them."

  "Tora."

  You saw Kanade walking toward Tora. "Kanade, right?"

  "Yes, [Name] correct?"

You nodded and looked over at Tora. "[Name] has officially enrolled to Miyabigaoka."

  "Ah, I see, welcome [Name]. I hope we don't have hard feelings."

  "It's fine, Kanade."

  Tora grinned and looked at you. "We decided not to buy the Latté."

  "Why?" You questioned, confused at the sudden sentence.

  "I was moved by your words." Kanade smiled warmly.

  "Thank you so much!" You bowed.

  "It's quite alright!" Kanade waved it off.

  "Shall we go to class?" Tora motioned you and Kanade toward the entrance.

  You nodded and followed Tora inside the school with Kanade.

  Your first class was literature making you groan and trudge to class. Luckily you and Tora had the same schedule, making you happy that you wouldn't be alone. You introduced yourself once you stepped into the class, some were excited while others didn't give a fuck. You took an empty seat next to a boy named Hirofumi Koganei, who is president of the chess club.

  You sighed and looked out the window to see many white rose bushes. 'I just wanna dance in those white rose bushes! This class is so boriiiiiing!' You just stared out the window for the whole class, causing the teacher to scold you.

~Le time skip to the end of the school day, brought to you by Yuri Plysetski!~

  "[Nameeeeeeee]!~" Tora whined.

  "What?"

  "Where are you goinnnnnng?"

  "To work?"

  "Let me drive you."

  "I'm fine Tora."

  "Pleaseeeee?~"

  "No."

  "Please?"

  "No."

  "Please?"

  "No."

  "Hmph, fine then!" Tora stomped off into his limo and sped off, leaving smoke.

  You chuckled and walked down a hill, making sure not to fall like an idiot. You walked a few more blocks until you spotted a familiar blonde looking at some clothes through a window. You laughed evily and made your way behind him. "Yo mama suck dick." You whispered in his ear causing him to jump.

  "Don't scare me." Usui fake cryed.

  "Sorry." You laughed and kissed his forehead. "You know it was just a joke."

  "Sure." Usui rolled his eyes and grab your hand. "You heading to work?"

  "Ya, today is Ranger day but I still haven't chosen a color yet." You intertwined your fingers with Usui's.

  "See through would look good on you."

  "Pervert."

  Usui chuckled. "I think [Fav. Color] would look good on you."

  "Really?"

  Usui nodded and smirked. "But anything would look good on you in my opinion."

  You blushed and elbowed his side. "Whatever."

  After a few more minutes you both arrived at Maid Latté. You let go of Usui's warm hand and entered the Latté with Usui.

  "[Name]!" Satsuki smiled sweetly and walked up to you. "Have you chosen a color yet?"

  "Yes, I think [Fav. Color] would be nice."

  "That color would absolutely look lovely on you!"

  You chuckled and headed towards the back where there were an array of ranger outfits. Picking [Fav. Color], you changed, and headed out.

  "[Name], you look pretty!" Erica and Honoka squealed.

  "Thanks guys."

  "[Name]."

  You looked up to see Usui hovering over you, inches away from your face. You blushed and let Usui's lips crash onto yours. It only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like hours.

"You look beautiful."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ello love,

Hope you like this chapter!

Love y'all !

Love,
E.E. 💙💋✏👸