XIX: Stay With Me ( Part 2 ) *Christmas Special*

A/N: It's Christmas!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE XD Well, as I promised, here is part 2 :D  this will be longer than the previous part XD ENJOY MY DEAR READERS XD

~*~
XIX: Stay With Me (Part 2)

( E/C )= Eye Color
( F/N )= Full Name

( Shawn's P.O.V. )

" Shawn? "

I looked behind, to where the direction of the voice was coming from. My eyes widen and I stood up slowly.

There she stood, a worried expression on her face. She looks so beautiful, her luggage on her right side her and a sling-bag over her left shoulder.

I put the ring box back in my pocket so I have free hands. I walk to her, tears still running down my eyes. When I was in front of her, I pulled her into a tight hug.

" What happened Shawn? " she pats my back. I missed her touch so bad. " Are you okay? "

" I thought you were gone. " I said in a cracked voice.

" What are you talking about? "

I break the hug and my hands on her shoulders. " There was a plane crash, and I-I thought you were g-gone.  "

" Aww, Shawn... " she gives me a reassuring smile.  " My plane arrived before the other plane crashed. "

" I was so scared when I thought you were gone. I would never forgive myself if you weren't here right now. "

" You shouldn't blame yourself Shawn. "

" I can, and I would. I should have never asked you to come today. I should have just let you stay there. "

" I'm here now Shawn, " she places her hand on my cheek, with a sweet smile on her face. " I'm here. "

Wiping my tear, I give her a smile. " You're right, you are. " I went and grab her luggage.  " Let's go home. " I grin at her and my arm wrapped around her shoulders.

( Y/N's P.O.V. )

We arrive home and instantly it felt great being here again. Shawn helped me carry my luggage to the room and I was tailing him from behind.

" I'm going to change and unpack first. " I said to Shawn.

" Okay, " he kissed the top of my head. " I'll wait for you downstairs. " I nod and he closes the door behind him as he exits the room.

After a short shower, I change into a comfortable pair of clothes. I then unpack all my things. It's so good to be home.

Almost 30 minutes later, I go downstairs only to see Shawn in the kitchen. He was preparing plates for something.

I jump slightly and sit on the kitchen counter. " What are you doing? " I ask.

He puts the plates down and stands in front of me. My arms wrapped around his neck, his arms around my waist.

" I baked you a cake. " his face went nearer to mine and he grins.

" Are we going to eat it tonight? "

" That's the idea. " he said while glancing at my lips. " Or... you want something else. " he smirks.

" Hmm... something else? " I smirk back.

Suddenly he closes the gap between us and kisses me roughly. My legs wrapped around his waist as I deepen the kiss. After a minute or so, I slowly pull away.