XXVII: Kisses And More Kisses!

A/N: Hey guys! this imagine was requested by @fianceeofshawnmendes and for those of you that would like to request imagines, just send me the details and I'll do it when I can ^^

~*~
XXVII: Kisses And More Kisses

It's the third day of your honeymoon and your husband is taking care of you and makes sure you enjoy every moment of it. You wake up feeling around the bed for your husband but you couldn't, which put a frown on your face.

However, the smell of blueberry fills the room which caused you to slowly get up. You place your right hand on your stomach and smile happily at your now 3 month baby bump. You were very excited to see little versions of you or Shawn running around the house.

Finally, you slip your feet into your comfy house slippers and slowly make your way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Where you are happily greeted by your shirtless husband just finished making pancakes.

You slowly walk up towards him and wrap your arms around Shawn's waist although your baby bump was in the way. "Good morning." you say to him as you take in his cinnamon scent that you just can't get enough of.

He holds your hands and turns around so now he's facing you. "Morning babygirl." he grins at you before planting a soft kiss on your lips, causing you to smile. He bends down and kisses your stomach. "Good morning to you too little man."

I giggle "Honey, we haven't even checked the gender of the baby yet."

"I know, I know," he stands back straight. "I'm just saying that it might be a boy."

"Or a girl." you smile.

"Maybe." he smirks at you "anyways, I made pancakes." Shawn grins as he guides you to the living room and you sit down on the couch.

Shawn goes back into the kitchen and balances two plates of pancakes while he carries a bottle of syrup in the other. He places it all down on the coffee table in front of you.

"Blueberry pancakes, " you giggle. "why am I not surprised." you say sarcastically which you earn a sheepish grin from your husband.

"Do you want to watch anything?" Shawn asks as he reaches for the remote control and turns of the tv.

"How about Web of Lies?"

"Oh yeah, there's a new episode on it." so Shawn changes the channel to the investigation discovery channel. Shawn puts down the remote control, then cuts a piece of the pancake and offers it to you.

Just as you opened your mouth to accept it, he teasingly pulls back his hand and you just look at him pouting. "Give me a kiss if you want it babygirl." he smirks.

You smirk back as you cup his face with both your hands and give him a kiss on his lips like he wanted. He grins with satisfaction and gives you the pancake.

After you two finished the delicious breakfast that your husband made, he wraps an arm over your shoulder and you snuggle up against him. He plants a kiss on your forehead and as you look up at him, he plants another kiss on your lips which slightly caught you by surprise.

Shawn just loves giving these small kisses. Although some of them catches you by surprise, that was still one of the reasons why you love your adorable husband.

After the show ended, you get up and gather the plates "I'll do the dishes."

"No, let me do it."Shawn stands up offering to do it instead.

You shake your head. "You've been taking care of me a lot these days and this is the least I can do around here."

"But-"

"Shawn, just because I'm a pregnant woman doesn't mean I'm not capable of at least washing the plates."

He opens his mouth for a second but closes it back. "Okay."

You walk towards the kitchen with the plates and put them down in the sink. Shawn switches off the tv and puts the syrup bottle back into it's place.

After you finish washing the dishes, you felt arms snake around your waist and hands on your belly.

"I can't wait for this little baby to be born so we can make another one." Shawn whispers huskily into your ears which sent shivers down your spine and your face to heat up.

"Oh my gosh!" you turn yourself around so you're facing your husband. "That's still too early." you hit his chest lightly which just causes him to laugh.

"I'm just saying that I'm ready to make another one if you want to in the future." he smirks at you and his eyes wander on your lips.

"Sure," you smirk back. "but you'll have to wait until our baby grows up a little bit." you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I can wait." he smiles and connects with your lips. He carefully brings you to the nearby counter without breaking the kiss.

Shawn carefully lifts you up onto the counter and your kiss gets more and more passionate. He breaks away and stares into your eyes. "I love you." he says before connecting with your lips once again.

You felt yourself smile because you knew that you really can't wait to continue your life journey with the man that makes you go crazy in love.

~*~

This was actually a fun imagine to write ^^ Remember that requests are always open and I'll try to make the imagines more longer next time.

~Nichelle