I don't do sparkles.

A blur of black went speeding down the street, engine roaring as the vehicle went

A blur of black went speeding down the street, engine roaring as the vehicle went. The tires drifted against the tarc of the road, smoke emitting from where the rubber  was rubbing before the Black Lambo turned and sped of down the opposite direction of where all the other vehicles were going. The car was going against the correct direction, dodging other vehicles and speeding along as the familiar sirens of police cars screeched in the distance.

"God, you do the world a favour and they repay you by sending their forces after you"

A woman with stunning amber eyes and gorgeous silver hair sat in the passenger seat of the car, window rolled down and the wind ruffling her loose shirt and hair as she looked back.

"What you expecting 15?" The driver scoffed, his one good eye on the road as he swerved the car around a truck.
"A 'Thank you' card?" He teased,

"I'd say you more owe me 'I'm sorry I blew your cover' card. I literally could have done this mission without you having to come along and make everything a lot more flashy" she replied with a bratty tone.

"You saying it's my fault the police are on our tail?" He questioned, arching a brow and glancing to her for a minute to see her pouting.

"Well it definitely wasn't mine!" She barked back, reaching up and pulling her hair into a messy bun before discarding her pink leather jacket to the back seat of the car and undoing her belt.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think Nick? Can't drive if their tyres are flat now can they?" She smirked, flashing him her hand gun before pulling herself out the window and fumbling to stand atop of the speeding lambo.

How she stayed put was a mystery to the police behind them, but it's wasn't to her and Nick. The passengers of the three cops cars leaned out of the windows, guns cocked as they shot at her.

"Yeah, I have one too" she shouted at them before cocking her gun and shooting at the two front tyres of the first car whilst dodging oncoming bullets. The first car skidded to a halt, the police exiting the vehicle to inspect the damage done as the other two sped on.

The wind ruffled at her skirt, blowing it about but she couldn't care less as long as she got the cops of hers and Nicks back. Wolf whistles reached her ears from passing cars and she face palmed before hearing Nick chuckle in the car.

"You got yourself some admirers there Agent?"

"Shut it Nick, this is exactly the reason why I don't do Frilly stuff...or Sparkles!"

Nick just chuckled as he carries on driving, 15 cocking her gun again and taking out the left car which just like the first, skidded to a halt. One car left.
She marvelled in that fact but was clumsy enough to let a bullet catch her right calf.  She spouted a wide range of profanities before finally taking out the last car.

She huffed before jumping back through the window and into her seat. Throwing her gun atop of her jacket to the back seat, she just looked to Nick before rooting around for something to wrap her bleeding calf with.

"You got hit?" Nick questioned, grabbing a roll of bandages from his pocket and tossing them to her.

"I got distracted" she mumbled back, wrapping the white cloth securely around her calf.

"My best Agent got distracted? Over what...a puppy?" He scoffed, glancing to her for a moment before placing his gaze back onto the road.

"I, uhh, I was celebrating the fact that I had took out two Cop cars without getting hit" she breathed.

"Well, that celebration didn't last long" He chuckled back to which she lightly punched his arm.

"Shut it"

"Were at the outskirts of the city, I left a jet not that far out which we can take to get us back to the facility in Washington" he informed and she just nodded before reaching back to grab her jacket and gun.

With Nicks reckless driving, they were at the jet in minutes, the car skidding to a stop. They jumped out quickly, abandoning the stolen car as they boarded the jet. The air craft was in the air as soon as possible and the two sped of in the direction of Washington.