Old Friend.

The Jet landed on a fresh patch of lush green grass, just outside what seemed to be a Farm House

The Jet landed on a fresh patch of lush green grass, just outside what seemed to be a Farm House. The Team exited the jet, Steve helping Natasha stumble along and Clint helping Hayley as they along with the others entered the house.

The sound of children laughing and giggling instantly hit their ears, as a little boy and girl came barrelling into the room they stood in with a brunette woman chasing after them. She caught the little girl and picked her up and hugged her close whilst tickling her until she finally noticed who stood in her living room.

"Clint" she breathed, placing the girl onto the floor before enveloping said man into a bone crushing hug.

"Nice to see...you too..." he croaked out before she finally released him.

"Uncle Clint! Uncle Clint!"

"Hey pip squeaks!" He cheered, kneeling down to bury the two into a hug.

"Did you bring Aunt Nat?"

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" The red head cheered and the two grinned before launching themselves at the red head.

Clint then stood, moving to the brunettes side to introduce her.

"Guys this is Laura, my sister" he nodded and the men all awkwardly waved but Hayley just gave her a dazed nod.

She still hadn't snapped out of her trance that the witch had put her under.

"Clint, take her into the bathroom. Get her cleaned up. I have some clothes she can borrow" Laura nodded, looking over to the silver haired girl she knew she recognised.

Barton just nodded before taking the silver haired girls hand, leading her away from the group and up the stairs towards the bathroom where he pushed her inside and told her to shower. He shut the oak door and retreat to his sisters bedroom to find Laura had already laid some clothes out for both Hayley and Natasha.

He picked up the pile and made his way towards the bathroom, hearing the shower running as he stepped inside and made Hayley aware of his presence by announcing it. She was glad for the shower curtain.

"Towel and clothes are on the shelf" he called and once getting no reply, just sighed before heading out.

Hayley finished up rather quickly, wrapping a towel around her body once  turning the shower off and stepping from under the faucet. She examined the clothing that lay on the shelf and just shrugged before drying off and throwing them on.

The black leggings fit snug on her legs and the grey jumper and fluffy socks were soft on her skin. She pulled the tags from out of the collar.

She towel dried her hair and just ran her fingers through it before throwing the towel and her other clothes into the hamper. Exiting the bathroom, she peered down the corridor before gently tip toeing out.

She followed the sound of familiar voices, coming upon the living room to see the whole team, Laura, her two children and Fury to be seated at a table. She just glanced at them as they looked at her before leaving the house.
Clint stood but so did Laura, she glared him down before ordering;

"Sit"

And he did.

Hayley knew this place all too well. Scaling the side of the house where the vines were, she softly stood on the roof of the house. She seated herself on the slates just by the pillar of the chimney, the wind blew through her hair as she grasped the Dog Tags tight.

"Hayley?" A soft voice called, a presence seating themselves besides the silver haired girl who stared off into the distance.

"Laura, he's gone. Ryan...h-he's gone. I saw it, I saw it all. The witch, she shown me. She, she and her brother. They killed him"  she stated, amber eyes hardening as a wave of her star mist danced in between her fingers.

"I'm sorry Hayley, I really am" the brunette breathed, looking of into the distance as well.

"So am I" Hayley breathed.

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you remember me?"

"Fury never wiped my mind of that mission, he only did it to Tasha and Clint. I remember everything that happened in Budapest" Hayley replied.

"Can I tell you something?" Laura questioned and Hayley nodded curtly.

"I think Clint and Natasha are remembering" she breathed before leaving the girl to be alone with her thoughts.

Her eyes flashed red momentarily and deep in thought, she whispered.

"Good Bye...Maximoffs"