Agent 15

"Rose, Fury's just called in a team meeting" Natasha called, walking into the silver haired girls room to find her drawing in a sketch book

"Shit, technically I don't have to go. He thinks I'm dead, so I'm not apart of the team" she shrugged, putting the pencil down and getting of her bed to stretch her arms above her head until heard a satisfying 'pop'.

Widow just gave her a pointed look to which Hayley just sighed at.

"Alright, I will go"

"Good, get dressed. We meet in five" Natasha ordered, shutting the door after her departure.

She quickly began to fumble about her room, throwing together an outfit before pulling it on and lastly lacing up her trainers. Running her fingers through her hair and straightening the tags around her neck, she heeded Chip over who seated himself on her shoulder before she left.

She met up with the others in the common room, every one sparing a glance with the seemingly queasy Agent before they took the stairs to head to the meeting room since they all wouldn't fit in the elevator.  Chip decided to shriek and squeak as they went to which caught the attention of Hayley.

"Chip. Shush!"

The raccoon carried on making noises, tugging on her her and seemingly wanting to go somewhere.

"What?!" Hayley snapped, turning around to follow her companions line of eye sight before her gaze landed on Barton who was gazing at her.
"Ohh, sure go ahead" Hayley consented and Chip just squeaked once more before hopping onto Barton's head who momentarily freaked out before composing himself.

"He doesn't bite, the worst he could do is mess up your hair style" Hayley chuckled, following Steve who lead the group into the meeting room.

She held back though, that uneasy feeling settling into her stomach as well as guilt? She just shrugged it off watching as Barton entered and Chip hopped from the archers head to her shoulder.  Sam was the last person inside besides her, he patted an encouraging hand on her head before she walked in beside him.

Sam took his designated seat and Hayley just stood by the door, biting her lip as Fury and Hill both noticed her presence. Fury's one good eye narrowed and he cocked his gun instantly, not hesitating to fire many rounds of bullets at the Agent he thought to have lost.

She squealed in surprise, ducking and rolling along the floor to dodge the bullets that just came coming.

"Shit, Nick! It's me!" She shouted, finding Chip scampered off to sit on Clint's lap since he deemed it dangerous.
"Traitor!" She hissed at the animal who just cocked its head in question.
"Guys, help me!" She comically cried, cart wheeling to avoid a horde of bullets that splayed her way.

The Team were in too much shock to help though, they just sat watching as they Director shot at Agent 15.  She tucked and rolled past the Twins seats before jumping up and landing atop of the large circular table as she stood in the middle.
Fury stood facing her but on the ground, he shot another few rounds but Hayley finally acted this time.

"Why don't, we all relax and..." She held her hands up as a motion of surrender but when she did, her eyes flashed and the bullets flew backwards into the back wall and so did Fury's gun. "Stop" she breathed, not breaking the state she was sharing with Fury.

"If you really are Agent 15, tell me something only she and I would know" the Director ordered and a smile formed on her painted black lips before she responded.

"Easy. Back on that mission I took where I had to Infiltrate a Mafia group, we got chased by the police in a car. I took the first two cop cars out and because I didn't get injured, I had a tiny celebration that resulted in my calf being grazed by a bullet from the the third car"

Fury's guarded composure dropped and smirk made its way onto his face as  she moved over to him to hop of the table. What she didn't expect though when she turned to look at Nick was for his hand to slap right across her cheek. Everyone froze, no one daring to move. They were all shocked however when a small small was on Hayley's and Nick's face.

"I didn't give you permission to die Agent 15"

"Oops, I made a mistake"

Fury took her hand in his to shake, an authoritative look on both of their faces as the Director spoke.

"Welcome back Co-Director"

"Good to be back Nick"