❤️Chapter 15

Chapter 15: ...All 20 letters of the alphabet...

It had been two days. Will and I hadn't talked. Brooke was sick with the flu and no one knows where Alec was.

I hadn't got any text messages which was good so maybe it was a joke. Either way, I hadn't left the house except for school where anytime I wasn't in class Justin and Zack where waiting for me.

I hadn't talked to Will since Tuesday. It was now a Friday and I just wanted to talk to Will. He makes me feel a different type of happy.

He finally sat with us at lunch time, which was a start. I don't know why he isn't talking to any of us, what our 'fight' was about wasn't even that big.

I got another text message at that moment.

From: Blocked
So your beloved Will is back. Well that's even better for me. You better lookout for him. He is dangerous for your safety. As I will there to make you suffer right in his very eyes.

I sneakily tried to hand the phone to Zack. He read it and his eyebrows furrowed. He then sneakily handed it to Justin whose eyebrows also furrowed while reading it.

"What is everyone ready so secretly" Will grunted sounding mad.

"Well, while you've been pissing and moping around, Arielle has been receiving weird but threatening text messages about how she is going to get killed" Zack states at Will.

Wills jaw drops. He looks at me and then asks me for my phone in a mad tone.

I hand it to him and he reads the messages.

"You..." he points and me "... are not to leave my side" he hands me back my phone and then leads me out of the cafeteria.

"We are going home. Zack and Justin will be right behind us" he states as he leads me to his car.

Zack and Justin both hop in Justin's car next to us and we leave the school grounds.

At Home (I don't know whether I can call it that cause it's Wills but anyway) Will leads me inside, his hand slightly resting on the small of my back. It's hardly touching but I can still feel it's presence if that even makes any sense.

Once inside he locks all the doors and we go into the lounge room.

I don't know what to do now. I have never skipped school. This feels so weird.

"Can we invite Brooke over?" I ask the boys. They all nod, Justin a little too eagerly.

When Brooke arrives she sits straight next to Justin. There is something going on there.

We decide to turn on the wii and play just dance. None of the boys have seen me dance before so this is kind of weird.

Will and I go first. We stand in front of the tv while Zack flicks through the songs.

"A you remind me of all 20 letter of the alphabet" Will says. Everyone looks at him like he is dumb.

"Will, there is 26 letters of the alphabet" I reply back.

"Oh yeah, I forgot the U R A Q T" I pissed myself laughing. This was like the best one yet. But wait...

"That only makes 25 still" I state.

"You can get the D later" he smirks.

By now I was literally on the floor laughing. This was so good. No one understands how much I love these cheesy pickup lines.

He finally chooses 'burn' by Ellie Goulding.

I can see Will out of the corner of my eye, he looks like he is trying real hard. It's really funny. I giggle to myself.

The dance finishes and I won. Will sulks cause he lost.

I laugh at the thought of his dancing.

Will looks at me, "what are you laughing at"

"Your dancing" I reply back between fits of giggles.

He gives me an evil looking smirk and then lunges towards me. He gently tackles me to the ground and there I was. Laying on the ground with Will straddling me while holding my hands above my head, me struggling under his strong grip.

He leans down towards me, almost at my lips he then changes path to my ear and whispers, "lookout dancing queen, I'm gonna beat you next time"

He then gets off me and goes to sit on the couch.

It was Justin and Zacks turn next and Will chose them 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga.

Watching them was just like watching Will, funny as they look like dying animals.

After a few rounds it was Will and my turn again.

Justin chose us 'Time of My Life' by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.

It was so weird. I was used to dancing with a partner, but dancing this close to Will was different, like it felt so different. And I don't know what it was.

It was nearing the end of the song. I did the run up for the lift knowing we weren't going to do it. Once I ran into Will he grabbed my waist and lifted me above his head.

"OMG WILL IM DOING IT HOLY CRAP IM ACTUALLY DOING IT I WASN'T EXPECTING TO ACTUALLY DO THE LIFT AHHH IM SO EXCITED" I yelled while in the air. Wow, well he was strong.

He slowly lowered me down towards his head and then wrapped his arms around my waist and let me slide down his body. I put my hands on his shoulders to help myself with balancing.

I could feel Will junior coming out to play and blushed a little but tried to ignore it.

Once my feet were on the ground, He still didn't let go of my waist and my hands still sat on his shoulders. We just stared at each other, both with faint smiles on our faces.

"Bravo, now get off the dance floor, it's Brooke and my turn" Justin calls as he ushers us out of the way.

This was gonna be a fun night.

Authors Note:
Hope you liked. My authors notes are getting boring so I'll just stop here.
Xx Your Average Teen Girl