❤️Chapter 28

Chapter 28: To Protect My Girl...

WILLS POV

I could feel Ari clutching super tight on my shirt. I could just tell how scared she was. To be honest I was a bit scared too but had to stay brave to protect my girl.

A bunch of guys starts grouping around me, Justin was standing there with them. They all pulled thier guns out and pointed them at the guy. That's my boy, always got my back.

I gently push Ari to Justin and tell him to take her to the car and protect her while I finish this guy off.

She looks at me wide eyed. And pushes against Justin, back towards me.

She grabs my arms,

"Please Will, don't shoot unless you have to. I want to stay here by your side, please" she pleads.

I give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Babydoll, you'll be safer in the car, I promise you I won't shoot unless I have to and I have all these guys with me to help. I'll be fine I promise you" I spoke genuinely.

She lets Justin take her to the car. Looking at me with sadness in her eyes. I felt so bad for having her leave in a state like that.

The bulky guy shoots the dude on my left and gets him straight in the stomach. He drops to the ground. There was me and one other guy still against this bulky as dude.

I looked to my right and realised it was Dex, one of the guys I verse in wrestling.

We both drop our guns and tell the bulky guy to fight like a man and do it old fashioned and by hand, no weapons. He drops his gun and marched over to us. He threw the first punch.

It went on and on for like 10 minutes of solid first fighting. And then we finally got the guy down and he couldn't get back up again. I had a massive bruise on my jaw that I could feel and one on my stomach where he punched me.

I thanked Dex for all his help and said goodbye to him, I told him that I would come and visit though.

I started to hobble over to the car. I hear running so I look up and notice, Ari running towards me. She wraps her arms around me. I grunt a little at the sudden pain in my stomach but ignore it as O hug her back. All that's on my mind right now is Ari. I haven't stopped thinking about her.

ARIELLAS POV

After we pulled away from our embrace, I look up towards Wills face and notice a giant purple bruise forming along his jaw.

I very gently reach up and touch it as lightly as possible. He flinched a little.

"Was that all the hits you got?" I ask a little worried.

He shakes his head slightly then points at his stomach subtly. I lift up his shirt and look at where I see the bruise staring to form. The one on the stomach was massive.

I place my hands on Wills cheeks and give him a light peck, I then travel my arms very gently down his cheeks, his shoulders and then rest them on his best as he pulls me in for a brief hug.

We walk to Justin's car and both hop in the back. Justin gets off his phone and starts driving. I was so tired as it was the early hours of the morning, luckily Abbi was still on her holiday so we wouldn't have to worry about sneaking in.

I cuddled up to Wills side and started to dose off. He had his arm around my shoulder and was pulling me closer. I was almost out and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. But I was too much dead basically to filter the fact that it was my phone and it could be something important...

Authors Note:
Hey my Darlings,
Hope you are enjoying the book. Please remember to comment as I love reading and replying to the comments. I would also love to know what you think of my book whether it is comment, private message or a post on my Wattpad communication wall thing.
Thanks for the reads and the follows!!!!
Xx An Average Teen Girl