❤️Chapter 37

Shoutout to @tristanlynnrose for being an amazing supporter!!!

Chapter 37: Baby, I Won't Let You Get Hurt...

Worriedly I sat in the chair outside the room where Will was pulled into, I was so damn nervous, my leg wouldn't stop bopping up and down.

I hear the door open and I look up. I see Wills victorious smirk and run up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and just breathe in his smell. His arms soon wrap around my waist and he spins me around.

The officers tell us we are free to go and we walk our hand in hand. Only problem was, we didn't have a car.

Will walks over to a motorbike.

"You ready baby?" He asks as he puts a helmet over my head.

"I'm not getting on that death machine"

Will chuckles and does up the clip on my helmet.

"You will be fine baby, I won't let you get hurt"

He then swings his leg over the motorbike.

"No you are going to sit in front of me, it's safer"

He grabs my hand and keeps me steady as I swing my leg over to straddle Will. Was I meant to be facing him?

He grabbed my sides and adjusted me on his bike. I was straddling him up really close, it felt so weird. Tonight. I thought.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged myself in tight. He rubbed a hand on my back and then put his hand back on the handle.

I hugged tighter as I heard Will revving the bike. I could feel him chuckle at my nervousness.

I felt the bike zoom off as I moved my hands to pull myself in tighter. When I was with Will I felt like nothing could hurt me.

He zoomed around the corners and shortly after we stopped. I peeled my head from his chest and looked around.

We were back at the house. He stepped over the bike and then hopped off. He then gabbed my waist and lifted me off. How was he that strong?

I pulled the helmet off my head, as did Will.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He leaned against his bike and one of his hands travel from my waist to my butt. I squeaked a little at this and he chuckles into the kiss pulling me closer. I ran my hands through his soft hair and moaned as he nibbled my lip.

"Whey Lovebirds your back" I heard Justin shout from over at the house. I pulled back from Will as a blush crept through my cheeks.

I stepped to the side of Will as he grabbed my hand and lead me towards the house.

As soon as we stepped in the door everyone bombarded us with questions. We explained it all to everyone. They all then just left saying they were going out to dinner.

It was so strange and they didn't even invite Will or I.

I look at Will in confusion and he just shrugs his shoulders.

I go up to my room and put on a tshirt dress. I absolutely love tshirt dresses as they are just so comfortable. It feels like I'm wearing no clothes when I'm wearing one.

I come back down to Will sitting on the couch staring into space.

"Hey Husband" I giggled.

"Hey Wife" he smirks at me.

Will gets up from the couch and walks over. He grabs my sides and puts me in straight for the kiss.

Whenever his lips touch mine I just feel like I'm melting. His lips just are so good and have this weird effect on me. I laced my fingers into his soft hair and tugged it lightly. He moaned into my mouth. First passionate kiss as hubby and wife.