❤Chapter 23

Chapter 23: What Would You Do If I Was A Robber?...

WILLS POV

Her tears had stained my shirt, but I honestly didn't care. If I was protecting her then it didn't even matter.

I pulled my phone out and told Zack where I was. Justin was staying with Brooke at school and just keeping on the lookout for anything suspicious. We had no idea who the people were.

I texted Zack to tell him to bring his case.

About 5 minutes later he came in carrying his big case. He plonks it on the ground and then opens it up. It was full of so much high tech stuff.

I tell Zack that I have a chip somewhere in my body that can track me. He told Ari that she needed to move so he can find it. She stayed curled up against the wall while I stood up and put my arms out.

He scanned me with a metal detector thing and it beeped right at my neck.

"Don't look babydoll, this will make you squirm" I tell her as he gets a scalpel to cut it out.

I groan a lot. It was super painful but I wanted to be strong for Ariella.

Zack gets it out and then uses body glue to glue up the little hole. Then he tapes a bandage onto my neck.

It hurt like a bitch, but I wanted to stay strong. She still sat against the wall. In a ball, crying. I slowly walk over to her. I pick her up in my arms and then go and sit down on a chair. With Ari curled up on my lap.

"Zack, we need to turn this room into our hideaway room, and add a lock onto the door"

I grab my laptop and buy Mum and Ari's Mum a long holiday together overseas for about 2 months. We need them out to keep them safe. I also purchase 3 new beds, enough for all of us, a fridge and a microwave, a couch and a desk. I pay more to get it delivered by tomorrow because we need this asap.

I feel like there are more secrets in this house but I haven't found them, but I'm not 100% sure.

I carried Ari out to her room while Zack went out to his room. I tucked Ari in her bed as she was already asleep. I just left her in her clothes because I know that she sleeps in her bra and underwear and I'm not game enough to take off her clothes right now, as much as I'd like to see her with nothing on.

I then go into my room and lock the window. I take off my top and put on my flannel pants.

I get into bed and then pull in the doona to get comfy. I am almost asleep when I feel someone hop into bed infront of me.

"I feel safe with you" she whispers and then wiggles her way right in front of me. She places her head on my chest and her hand next to her head.

I take this chance to wrap my arm around her waist. And.... she isn't wearing a top.

She literally came in here in her bra and undies. Oh fuck. This was difficult.

I give her forehead a light kiss and then pull her in tighter. She lifts her head up and looks at me. It was quite dark apart from the small amount of moonlight streaming in through the gap in my curtain.

She smiles at me and then leans down. She plants her lips on mine and then grabs my face with her hands. I hold her waist at the sides. Her bare skin felt so soft. It was softer than anyone's I have ever touched.

We move together, like we were made for each other. I don't even know what we are.

I wrap my arms tighter around her waist and pull her even tighter if that's possible.

I slowly move my hands around her back, until one of my hands ends up on her ass. She freezes for a moment and then continues with kissing me.

She stands up from the bed and goes and locks the door. She makes a sexy pose at the door and I can only see her silhouette.

"What would you do if I was a robber?" She smirked and then walked around. I placed my phone in my back pocket of my pants.

I click my tongue and smirk as I get up off my bed. I slowly walk over to her. I stop right in front of her and place a hand on each hip.

She runs her right hand down my cheek and then down my chest and stomach. She leans into my ear and whispers in my ear, "would you let me..." she touches the waistband of my pants and runs her hand along them. She then walks over to the bed and sits in the middle of it.

She waves my phone in the air. And gives a victory smirk. I shake my head and smile. I walk over and kneel on the bed infront of her. I kneel over the top on her, one leg on each side of her and then grab her arms. I pin them both above her head. I can feel her resisting as she laughs quietly. I move my legs up to next to her stomach. And I then lean down and kiss her softly I then pull back. She lifts her head up off the bed as if wanting more. I lean closer and give her a quick peck. She can't do anything because I have her pinned down. I then make a trail of kisses leading down her chin and then onto her neck. I kiss the nape of her neck. I then suck it and leave my mark. She makes a quiet groan and her back arches a little. My god this was making it harder. She was so sexy when she moaned and arched her back like that. I kept holding her hands abover her head. I then trailed my kisses down the middle of her chest and stomach. I got right down to the band of her underwear and lightly kissed the top of the band. She groaned loudly.

"Fuck" I swore under my breath. I let her go and kneeled up. I smirked and then waved the phone in her face.

"Victory" I whisper and then lay down beside her. She returned to her previous position and then left me a light kiss on my cheek. We both then fell asleep.

Authors Note:
Here's another chapter. It is a bit of fun and a silly chapter. Please comment and vote as I love reading and replying to your comments.
Xx An Average Teen Girl