❤️Chapter 33

Chapter 33: We Needed To Get Somewhere Safe...

I drove us both home. I had my girl right back next to me.

She was asleep, she looked so peaceful finally.

I took one hand off the wheel and stroked her hair off her face. She was so beautiful, so innocent.

I loved the girl sitting next to me. I never knew it could happen but the first time I saw her up close at her locker next to mine, I knew she was different. Yes I had seen her from afar and I noticed that she was pretty, but up close holy fuck she was beautiful.

I drive past the Main Street and noticed how deserted it was. Where was everyone?

I drive past the footy oval and noticed it was jam packed full of people standing on the oval, metal fence wall up around the side. There was no cars only a bunch of matching white utes which all looked a couple of years old.

What was this? Was this what they mean by war?

I quickly sped off. We needed to get somewhere safe. We weren't safe at home anymore.

I travelled far out of town around all the back ways that I could. I knew a place. A home from when I was younger, when dad was part of a gang. He had secret rooms, underground room that where hidden and I still remembered where they were.

I noticed Ari starting to awaken as she moved around in the chair.

She slowly opened her eyes and then looked at me.

"Where are we going? This road doesn't look familiar at all" she says quietly still half asleep.

"I'll explain it all to you once we get to our destination. All I will say now is that we are traveling far away from he town. The boys and Brooke will follow shortly and be here tomorrow as they are sneaking back to the house to get our stuff because they weren't known to be here. You will be okay babydoll"

"I would love to kiss you right now Will omg, but I'll have to restrain myself cause you are driving" she giggled

"You bet I will kiss you when we arrive" I winked at her and then focused my attention back on the road.

After about 2 hours of Ari dozing off, us singing to stupid songs and car dancing, we finally arrived at the house. It was grand and white on the outside and just as glamorous on the inside.

After we got out of the car, I placed my hand on the small of Ariellas back and led her inside. We had no clothes or anything.

ARIELLAS POV

This house looked spectacular. I was in awe.

"Is this your families house" I ask Will as he guides me to the kitchen.

He nods his head and then lifts me up to sit on the bench.

He tanks in between my legs. I grab the back of his neck and smash his lips against mine.

This went on for a while. He then started to lift up my shirt and I put my arms up to help him. I then did the same to him.

He stepped back and looked at me

"Tight jeans, double d's making me go re rew" Will literally quoted the song Starstrukk. I giggled at his quoting.

I then looked at his abs because, who wouldn't. There were quite a few bruises. I got off the bench and walked over to him. He looked at me nervously.

I reached my hand out and touched it, barely grazing the skin with my hand, he winced. That was bad.

"Awww baby, are you okay" I look up into his eyes.

He looked sad and in pain, I felt so bad for him. I grabbed his face, being careful to not touch the bruise along his jawline and then kissed him so tender and light.

I then hear a knock on the door. Will and I quickly grab our shirts and put them on while running to the door.

He pushed me slightly behind him and stood up all tall and protectively. Wow he was hot.

He slowly opens the door, standing behind it was Brooke and Justin and Zack.

I ran up to Brooke and hugged her.

"The police are after you two now that they found Alex" Zack speaks up.

"Oh and Lovebirds, hope you enjoyed your sex, because you have the wrong shirts on" Justin laughs and then they all walk up the stairs with all the bags.

I look at Will as he looks at me. We both exchange shocked faces and then quickly swapped shirts. How did we not notice?? Maybe we were too busy stressing to notice.

"We will have to continue that... moment, later" Will whispers in my ear.

We both sit down on the couch and I cuddled into Wills side.

All the others came down and sat on the couch with us.

"So Willy A, you asked her out yet" all the guys smirked at us.

He rolled his eyes and then stood up. He grabbed my hands and then pulled me up. He stood there holding both my hands.

"Ariella Hamilton, Will you be my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked

"Absolutely YES" I shouted and then jumped up and hugged him. He winced in pain at the impact on his bruises and I quickly pulled away.

"Sorry babe" I said and sat back down. Well now it's official. I have my very first boyfriend. I felt great but weird at the same time.

Authors Note:
Would you look at that ladies and gentlemen, they are now officially dating.
Hope you enjoyed, please comment and vote and also follow me if you aren't already
Love love love you all
Xx An Average Teen Girl