❤️Chapter 5

Chapter 5: You'd Look So Much Better If You Didnt...

After I got home, I unpacked my bag and then got changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt. I didn't care how I looked, I was only going to eat dinner and try to break down his walls which I know will not work.

I grabbed my phone and then headed downstairs to the lounge room where mum was sitting.

"are you ready to go sweetie?"

"Sure"

We walked out and headed next door towards the Alexander's house.

Mum rang the doorbell and Abby let us inside. I really like Abby, she is so nice and caring and such a gentle person.

She leads us in to her dining table and her and my mum sit down.

"Ariella, Liam is just upstairs in his room, could you pleeeaaase try and get him to come down for dinner, he hasn't eaten with me for weeks and I don't know how to get to him"

"Sure Abby" I reply and head over towards the stairs.

I knock on the door as I arrive at Will's door. Not expecting a response, he actually comes to the door and opens it. Somebody say What!

His eyes are al bloodshot, his hair is deshiveled and he is holding a cigarette in one hand.

"You'd look so much better without glasses" He says grumpily, well thats rude.

"Well you'd look so much better if I wasn't wearing my glasses" Hah burn sucker.

He grunts as a reply and then slams the door in my face. Oh, now I feel bad.

I knock, "Will, I'm sorry", no reply, not even a grunt. I keep knocking, still no answer, so I go inside.

I look around but still can't find him. I walk around looking at the surroundings of his room. On his bedside table is a photo of a younger version of him (I think) with a little girl who looks about 6. They look super cute and super happy. The little girl is looking up at Will with adoration and love in her eyes.

I then see Will siting in the far corner of his room sitting on the ground leaning against the wall. He looks like a mess and he has no shirt on. Didn't he have it on like 5 minutes ago.

He still holds the cigarette in one hand and a bottle of alcohol on the ground next to him.

"Will, are you ok?" I ask, unsure of what to do. I don't want to tell the mums because I don't want them to freak out.

He moans, and it sound kind of sexy, oh gee Ariella, stop thinking like that, he could be dying for all I know.

"Im fucking fine Ariella" He states. Did he just say my name?

"Then why are you slouching in the corner drinking alcohol and smoking?"

"Because I can and don't worry Im not drunk" he laughs. At least I got a laugh out of him.But I still feel he is a tiny bit on the tipsy side.

We hear a knock on the door and a high pitched voice, "Baby, its Kaylee, Im here for some fun" she talks through the door.

"Oh shit" curses Will under his breath. Am I the only one who finds it hot when guys swear under their breath.

He grabs my arm and pulls me into the cupboard, unfortunately, its not a walk in robe. He shuts the door and tells me to be quiet. Like I was going to talk anyway.

What if she finds us? What will I do then? She could disrupt my attempts of breaking down his wall. Oh now I was starting to panick a bit as I could hear her walking around Will's room.

"Babydoll, stop panicking she won't look in here" I hear him whisper into my ear. It kind of scared me at first. I think he has sobered up a bit.

It had been five minutes and we couldn't hear Kaylee anymore. Will poked his head out the door to check whether the coast was clear.

He looked back and motioned for me to come out, obviously meaning that she had gone.

I let out a breath that I was holding and walked out of the tiny closet.

"Well we should head down and eat some dinner" I say to Will walking out of his bedroom.

He grabs my arm just before I can exit.

"Don't tell my mum about the alcohol and cigarette. She knows I do that but I'm not aloud to in her house"

I nod my head at him and then leave to go get some food.

Both mums look at me as I walk in with Will not following far behind.

They both give me an expression as if to say 'did he speak to you'

I nod back subtly and they both grin at him.

"What" Will grunts at big our mums. Obviously in shock they turn around to face each other again.

I look at Will and furrow my eyebrows at him. He needs to be taught some manners, but at least he was coming down to eat dinner with his family, well his mum. I remember her telling me that he hasn't eaten with her for ages.

Well look, I'm already starting to change him a little bit.

"Mum, why did you let the skank Kaylee in the house. Don't ever let her in again" Will growls at his mother.

"Who? When? I haven't let anyone in" Abby replies looking genuinely innocent

"Then how the fuck did the bitch come to my bedroom door" he sounds angrier now

"I'm not sure sweetie" is all Abby replies with.

"Argh that little fuck nut" he growls banging his fist on the table. I giggle to myself at his insult to Kaylee.

"What are you laughing at, ass goblin" he glares at me. This insult makes me laugh even more, I almost fell off my chair.

He sends an amused smirk in my direction and then digs into his pizza.

What a turd!

Authors Note:
Wassup my muffins!! I finished exams two days ago so I have been writing this for you!!! Hope you like it. Also if you haven't already, go check out my other books. They probably aren't very good but worth a try right? But I feel that my book writing is getting better though.
Any ways, goodnight
Xx your average teen girl