❤️Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Having More Fun Than Me

It was now the fourth subject of today and I was sitting in this class for the first time. Brooke wasn't in this class either so I sat by myself and had no friends to talk to.

The class had started and everyone was seated in thier seats.

The teacher had started teaching her class after she introduced herself as Mrs Thornvale.

She had already assigned us work from the textbook and then ordered us to start right away.

She paced the classroom and looked over our shoulders at what we were doing. I hate those teachers.

I can suddenly not hear her heels clacking against the ground and look to my side to see her standing next to Will's table leaning over looking at what he was doing.

"What is your name your man" she asks him looking down through her glasses.

"Will" is all he replies with.

"And Will, where is your book?"

"At home"

"What's it doing at home" she says annoyed

"Having more fun than me"

The whole class went into a fit of giggles, me included and Mrs Thornvale looks like there is steam coming out her nose and ears. He has already annoyed her and it's only been 15 minutes.

"Everyone silent" she shouts "and you, get out and go to detention" she points at Will. With a look of victory and a smirk, he gets up and walks to the door

Thinking back to what he said, I start to giggle again.

Her head snaps towards me and she strolls over. She bends down next to me and glares into my eyes.

"You, detention NOW" she firmly states as I scuttle away, quickly picking up all my books.

I can't believe I just got a detention. I never have before. I was a good student. What will mum say about this??

As I stand in the hallway, I notice Will just standing there at his locker. I decide to go and apologize for earlier when I talked to him.

"Look Will..." I say approaching him, "I am so sorry for what I said before and I didn't mean for it to sound rude. I was just-"

"Shut up babydoll" he cuts me off. He sounded stern and annoyed, but then he used babydoll and that didn't match his tone at all.

"Sorry, um where do we go for detention?" I ask quietly and kind of scared as to how he will react.

He raises his eyebrows at me and then smirks to himself and rolls his eyes. He mutters 'goody too shoes' under his breath and then started walking.

I thought that he was taking me to detention, so I followed him. We arrived at the classroom and I walk in. He doesn't follow so I turn around and ask him.

"Are you coming in too?"

He rolls his eyes and grunts at me. Well, I take that as a no then.

With that, he just walks away. I feel that he doesn't even turn up to any detentions.

Why was he even talking to me?!

After detention was over, which may I add was hella boring, I got home and pulled out my macbook.

I open up FaceTime and try to call Brooke. She didn't know about my detention as it was my last class of the day.

After it ringing for a few times, she finally answers.

"Omg girl where were you after school, I couldn't find you and you would answer my calls" she exclaims over the camera.

"I was in detention" I replied full of shame

"What happened!! Give me all the deets"

So I told her everything and included every little detail. She screamed a little into the FaceTime.

"Awww Ariella! That's so cute, he walked you to detention"

"If you think that's cute then there's something wrong with you. HE GRUNTED AT ME"

She giggles which makes me start to giggle too.

"But he still walked you to detention and called you BABYDOLL" she shrieks

I roll my eyes at her, she will never stop being annoying will she.

Authors Note:
Boo. Did you see that? I just popped out of this story and scared you!!
🎃🕸HAPPY HALLOWEEN🕸🎃
Hope you liked this chapter. It's still a little boring as I am still getting into the juicy stuff!!
Xx Your Average Teen Girl