❤️Chapter 10

Chapter 10: I Find Many Things Hot That You Don't Know About...

Everyone still stood there looking at the doorway, unsure of what to do about Will.

He was changing but was not fully changed yet.

I decided that I should go, since he stormed out after talking to me. I walked over to the pool steps and got out. I wrapped my towel around my body and headed inside.

I knocked on Wills bedroom door, no answer. I then just walked in.

I saw Will, looking out of his window, cigarette in hand.

"You shouldn't smoke those, it's really bad for you"

He turns around to look at me, once he lays eyes on me, his eyes widen.

"What do you want" he grunts. I'm not gonna leave, no matter what he speaks like, until I know why he left.

"I want to know if your ok, and why you stormed out like that"

He keeps smoking so I walk over to him and take the cigarette out of his mouth. Coughing and spluttering in the process cause I can't breath.

"Are you ok Ari?"

"As hot as an occasional smoke is, it just makes it hard to breath"

"Oh, Sorry babydoll, wait you think smoking is hot??"

"I find many things hot that you don't know about" I smirk at him.

Haha, yes, I don't even know where this confidence came from.

"Anyways, Will why did you storm out like that"

"I can't tell you, the time isn't right"

"Awww come on Will, I came up here to find out what is wrong"

"Babydoll, as much as I'd like to tell you, I just can't ok. So stop asking me. Can I have my cigarette back"

I shake my head then throw his cigarette out the window.

He starts walking towards me and he looks kind of angry. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

"I fucking swear Ariella, If you throw my cigarette out the window again..."

I was backed up against the wall and Will was right infront of me his finger on my chest, just above my boobs. This was kinda awkward as he had no shirt on and I only had a short towel wrapped around my body.

"Please don't hurt me" I reply in a quiet voice.

Will opened his mouth and then went and sat down on his bed. His eyes started watering up. He didn't cry or bawl his eyes out, they just watered.

I felt really bad. So I walked over and sat next to him. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder. My small arms couldn't fit all the way around so I wrapped my other arm around. I was hugging him while awkwardly kneeling over one of his legs.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly towards him.

He smelled really good. I absolutely love the smell of guy cologne and deodorant.

Will was still holding me tightly, while I still had my arms around his neck.

"Thank you Ari. Thank you" he whispered into my ear.

The door then bursts open.

"They are in here" Justin shouts. All the boys and Brooke come running to the door.

Both Will and I turn our heads and look at them all. We were still holding onto each other. And our cheeks were touching each other as we look at everyone standing in the door. It then clicks and we both let go of each other. I stand up and walk to the door and Zack walks in.

"I think you all should go home soon" I say to everyone at the door.

Brooke and I walk to my room.

"What the hell was the Ari" Brooke talks excitedly

"He was just sad and I was helping him and being nice" I replied to Brooke. "Nothing else happened between us"

"Wait so no kiss, no sex" Brooke replies as her face drops.

"No Brooke, but we almost kissed in the pool until Alec pulled me away" I reply

"DAMN" she yelled.

I decided to sneak out and see if Zack was still talking to Will. His door was almost closed but I could faintly hear what was being said inside.

"Dude, you to looked quite snug" Zack starts sounding quite cocky.

"Just holding her in my arms, it made me feel like I was protecting her"

"So you haven't told her about your past?" Zack asks.

"No. I can't put that straight out. She could just run away scared and never come back. But Ari reminds me of her so much. The way she talked to me and comforted me. It just made me feel like I could protect her and she was there for me" Will confesses. I left then. I didn't want to eavesdrop anymore. It sounded like it was getting quite personal.

What did he feel like he was protecting me from? And who was the girl I reminded him of?

I couldn't ask, he would know I was eavesdropping.

I go back to my room and have no idea where Brooke has gone. I think she left while I was eavesdropping.

Zack then approaches me in my room.

"Hey Zack" I cheerfully reply

"Hey Ariella. I just wanted to tell you thanks for being there for Will. His past is a little sad and dark. He really needs someone to just be there for him. Since he met you, he has started to change a lot. Don't push him into anything but just be there to help him. And don't give up on him please"

"Ok. What has happened in his past?" I guess I will try and pry it out of Zack.

"That's not for me to tell. It's up to Will to tell you about it when he is ready"

Then Zack leaves. Today has been a strange day.

Zack then pops back into my doorway.

"Oh and Ariella... Be careful with Alec" He then leaves again.

Ok. That was weird but makes me just think about Wills past. What actually did happen and why do I have to look out for Alec and be careful around him?

Authors Note:
Yoo-hoo, hi family!
Hope you enjoyed this more heartfelt-ish chapter. Don't be a silent reader, comment and vote. I LOVE YOU ALL.
Xx Your average teen girl