❤️Chapter 17

Chapter 17: I Could Sleep On This Couch...

WILLS POV

"Look babydoll, I need to tell you something" I say, shyly walking into Ari's room.

Her room was beautiful. It was white with a touch of gold and pale pink. It was almost as if she was a princess, the way her room depicted her.

I sit down on her couch in her room and gee it was comfy. I pat the spot beside me for her to sit down in.

"I... I..." It was really hard for me to start to open up to her. I could sleep on this couch. It is seriously that comfy. Ok stop it Will, focus.

She smiled at me, that made it easier.

"I want to tell you about my past. If it makes you not want to be with me then I get it but no matter what I will still be here to protect you from whoever is out to get you"

She grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. Her hand just fit in mine so well, even though my hand swallowed hers.

"I killed my younger sister" I say, tears forming in my eyes. It was so hard to say out loud.

"It's ok Will" She reassures me.

"My Dad was very abusive. He used to punch us and kick us and hurt us. Both me and my younger sister, Olivia. I was 14 and she was 6. It was back in 2012. One day my mum wasn't home and it was just Dad, Livvy and I. I begged mum to stay but she insisted we would have fun with Dad. She didn't know he abused us. He took all his anger out on Livvy. He punched her kicked her and knocked her out. I had to cook dinner for the Livvy and I because after he was done he would leave us and go to the pub with his friends. I left the kitchen and went to get Livvy from her room as she was playing with her dolls. I wanted her to test the new recipe I was trying out. I got into her room and there she was, lying on the ground, a pool of blood around her, cloth tied over her mouth and a knife stuck into her chest" By this part tears were balling out of my eyes.

Ari got up and locked the door and then came back over to me. She sat closer this time. She rubbed my back while I choked on my sobs. I can't believe I have broken down like this in front of her.

"I still can't get the image out of my mind. You are the first person I have told. It hurts but feels so good to get it out. Not even Zack knows the whole story. After that happened, I kept blaming myself. If I went up there any sooner I could have stopped him"

"What did you do then" She asks softly.

"I ran downstairs and called mum. I told her everything. She came home as quick as we could. We called the cops and dad got sent to jail. He is still in there and we moved house. We couldn't be in that house after what happened in there. At the time I just needed time to heal. That's when I started having one night stands. Everyone asked me about my feelings and I just shut people out. I couldn't talk to anyone. Then you came along" I had talked as much as I could. I couldn't say nothing else. There was nothing else to say.

I look at Ari and she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"You couldn't have done anything else to stop what happened. The good thing is that your dad is in jail so he can't do any harm. As for me, if you ever want to talk, I'm here for you Will, whatever you need"

She was really amazing. I am actually so glad to have met her.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a hug. I just loved hugging Ari. She reminded me so much of Livvy. Maybe that was why I was happy to meet her.

The doorknob starts wiggling and I can hear everyone outside banging and yelling 'Open up'

Ari and I pull away from each other and look at the door. Wide eyes she looks back and me.

'Fuck it" I whisper under my breath.

I grab the side of her waist with one hand and put the other behind her neck and pull her in quickly, before she could react.

Our lips collided. At first I kissed her softly and she didn't respond, but soon after she kisses me back. We both get a little more passionate and our lips move together. Like they are dancing.

I wasn't game enough for tongue but damn she had me wanting more.

The doorknob stops jiggling mid kiss and the door swings open. I didn't pay it much attention. All my focus was on this girl sitting in front of me, basically making out with me.

"Well, well, well, its little Ariella's first kiss"

We both pull apart and then look to them both.

It was Brooke with the two guys standing behind her. They were both smirking at me and shaking their heads in a playful way.

Then it clicked. It was her first kiss. I just stole her first kiss. My jaw drops and I just walk out.

Both the guys laugh and then tell me not to worry about him.

"What did I do? Did my breath smell?" I asked the three muskadorks still standing in my doorway.

They all just laugh, Zack was the one to answer my question.

"You did nothing Ari. Just give him time"

It was really dark outside and I decided on waiting about half an hour before I go talk to him.

Authors Note:
Well as I said, here's the next update and it's in WILLS pov. How exciting. It was really fun to try and write from a guys point of view. Hope you liked
Xx Your Average Teen Girl