❤Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Left Your Mark Have You...

By the time we all got up Abbi was already at work. Will and I walk down to the kitchen quietly, me walking slightly infront of him.

"Ayyyyyy Willy A, left your mark have you" Zack teases as we sit at the island bench.

"What has Will marked?" I ask. His comment has confused me so much.

Everyone looks at me and laughs. I don't get what they are all laughing at. Will gives me a shy but victorious smirk from beside me. What has he done.

"He marked you Ariella" Justin replies.

I look at them all, still very confused.

I grab Wills hand and drag him outside the back door into the garden.

"What do they all mean by you marked me?" I ask a little annoyed.

"Look babydoll, I'm sorry. But your neck"

"YOU GAVE ME A FRICKEN HICKY??" I almost scream.

"Bub, can we just call it a lovebite, it sounds nicer. And you came into my room last night and I couldn't resist you"

I soften my face a little and admit defeat, walking back inside to my chair.

Will was not far behind me, but he doesn't sit down well rather stands behind me.

He holds each side of my waist gently in his hands and then I feel him kiss the nape of my neck softly. I feel my eyes fill back into my head. I don't know why this has an effect on me.

Embarrassed by my reaction, I go upstairs to my room to shower and get changed.

After I was ready. I went back downstairs to see everyone. And get approached by Brooke.

"So what actually happened last night? Did you two have sex?" She asked excitedly.

"OMG NO!" I yell, "I just slept in his bed last night and he made me feel safe"

"Firstly, you sleep in your lingerie. Secondly, did you cuddle all night. Thirdly, he makes you feel safe?"

"The lingerie doesn't matter cause it was dark, he couldn't see me and he has accidentally seen me in my bra and undies when I accidentally dropped my blanket because of a spider and didn't have a shirt on. Yes we cuddled that's why I got a good sleep. And yes he makes me feel safe"

"Girl, you are so in love with him"

"No I'm fucking not. We are just friends and have happened to kiss a few times"

I reply and then walk away from Brooke and her smirky eye roll.

The doorbell rings and all the boys go to answer it. They start bringing in boxes and drag them up to Will's room.

I walk up the stairs with Brooke while the boys and butlers take the elevator with all the boxes.

They dump it all in Wills room and then the butlers leave. There was only us 5 left.

"What are we doing with all this?" Brooke asked.

"We are making a safe room. It will have enough beds for everyone, a couch, tv, kitchen appliances and living necessities. We can all stay in here to keep safe together and Zack can set up his tech stuff in here and keep it all safe. No one can find us in this room and we can all live in this room for ages if we needed to. I sent mum on a holiday with Ari's mum to keep them safe from whoever is out to get us" Will practically made a speech.

He shows everyone to the little room in his cupboard and we all start taking boxes. The room was empty. All 3 boys set up all the beds. There was three double beds. How will that work??

After the beds were done they set up the couch, tv and kitchen appliances while Brooke and I made the beds, and decorated. I wanted to make this room as homely as we could.

After a few hours, it was all done. And not to brag, but it looked amazing.

I smiled at my work and noticed Will looking at me from across the room. I smile over to him and he returns the smile back.

It got quite late and we all decided to try out a night in our room. Somehow the fridge and little pantry drawers where stocked and full of food and drinks.

Justin and Brooke went to bed early while Zack, Will and I stayed up watching tv.

Zack ended up going to bed shortly after and left just Will and I awake.

"I want to get to know more about you Will" I ask moving towards him on the couch and then facing him with my legs crossed.

"What do you want to know bub?"

"What happened to fight club, do you even go anymore?"

"I go every night when everyone is asleep. When you are in my bed I wait till you are fast asleep and then head out and come back before everyone is awake"

"Why do you do it?" I ask, quite curious to know the answer.

"It helps me release my anger. If I keep it all in I would be a raging monster/mess. It helped me cope through all my family issues and stuff. It was my getaway. Much alike your dance."

I just wish he would stop. I understand that he needs to take his anger out but fight club is dangerous and risky and illegal. I don't want him adding more bruises and scars to his already yuck knuckles and I don't want him sent to jail for illegal fighting. With a sigh I head off to bed realizing that there is only one double bed left as Zack was on a single bed and Brooke and Justin were on the other double.

Tiredly I just climb in anyway. Once the lights are off and I have my covers on, I take off my robe. Maybe I should get something to wear with all these people here.

After about half an hour, I feel Will, wiggle towards me, give my hand a squeeze and then kiss my forehead. He then gets out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To fight club babydoll. I'll be back soon. I promise"

"Can I at least go watch you?"

"No. You are safer here. But I promise to take you to one of my fights soon"

And with that he was gone. Locking the door after him.

About an hour after Will left. I get a text. Thinking it's Will, I check it.

From: Blocked Number
Haha your little Casanova has left you for fight club. I guess he will never change. But I will make him change and you will be mine. Or dead. Either option.
1 Attachment

The attachment was  of Will, with a mask covering his face, on top of a guy, throwing a punch at his face.  I hated this picture. The poor guy. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have deserved that, it just made me sad.

Authors Note:
Sorry it took so long guys but here's another chapter!! Hope you still enjoy the story. I feel like I'm losing some readers, but we can all try and get them back so Vote, comment and follow me for more!!!
Xx An Average Teen Girl