❤️Epilogue❤️

10 Years Later...

I opened my eyes to my new husband laying right there next to me. So peaceful and calm when he sleeps.

I brushed a strand of hair out of his eye and gave him a light kiss on his forehead. Greek god, we're my only thoughts.

"MUMMYYYYYYYY, DADDYYYYYYYYY"

I heard the 2 squeaky voices of our 4 year old twins.

In case any one was wondering what had happened in the past 10 years of my life, I remarried a few days ago with a big white wedding, featuring many sparkly accessories. And I had 2 children, a girl and a boy named Jace, and Jeanie. Two J's for my two baes.

"Babe, wake up, the Js are ready for the day"

I lightly shook my husbands shoulder, he mumbled incoherently and opened his tired eyes.

My poor baby always works later than a normal work day and being the good dad he is, then reads the kids a bedtime story as I stand in the door and watch with admiration.

"Kids go sit down at the table and do some colouring and we will be down in a minute"

As they ran out the door I turned around with a smirk to my husband. Still naked from last night, I wriggled closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss as his hands start to roam around my back.

His lips pull away and move to that sensitive spot on my neck.

I moaned, grabbed his hair and pulling him closer.

"I love you Arielle Hamilton" He whispered into my neck.

"I love you too William Alexander"

Authors note:
Sorry it's short. I feel like there isn't much that could be added onto this story, it's almost hit a dead end. But here's the end and I hope you enjoyed it. I apologize for the slow updates and the really bad writing cause I suck at books, But maybe one day I'll release some of my Uni articles as well...
Xx Your Average Teen Girl