Chapter Three - Getting To Know You

When I arrived at the place where Harry had promised to meet me I was quite nervous. I payed the taxi driver and picked up my phone. 

"Emma!" Harry said happily and I smiled brightly. "I'm here now should I walk in?" I asked and looked at the place. It was quite small and I almost missed it as I walked on the street. "No I'll come get you" He said and I herd some noise. 

The small pub were adorable and small and cozy. Just what I imagined him picking. That's quite werid thought. Then he turned up at the door. I realized I still were standing with my phone against my ear and quickly I put it back in my bag. 

He ran out and embraced me. 

I froze before relaxing into his chest. "I'm glad you could make it" He said and grinned and I laughed. He let me go slowly and I looked up at him. Harry looked to have touched up while he was home. He now looked very handsome in a shirt and black jeanes.

He brought me out of my observation. "So did you get it? Did she like it I mean?" He asked and put his arm around my shoulder and walked me inside. The pub looking even better on the inside. "Yeah... She accepted it" I said suddenly feeling quite shy. "Really? That's fantastic! you've got to let me read it some time?" He said and I nodded. 

He pushed the chair out and let me sit. The table were in the back and even if you found the bar you would have big trouble finding the table. 

"So what did you do all day?" I asked and realized I really knew nothing about Harry. "Well I went and visited a friend at the hospital and went to my other friend's studio and helped him with his album" Harry said. "Nothing really special" He said and grinned. Then he bit his lip and looked at me somewhat concerned. 

"Could we... pretend... Like, You don't know anything about me" Harry said and he looks me slowly in the eyes. "What do you mean? I know nothing about you... more then that your name is Harry" I said and gave him a small wink not wanting to lie towards him. 

"So you know that I work as an author but do you know I also has a job as a kinder-garden teacher?" I asked and he shook his head. "But what do you work as?" I asked. "Well... I'm a super boyband member but work as a baker part time" He said and I laughed placing my hand over my mouth. 

We kept the conversation going all night and more and more things got up and he told me his true self. Such that the public didn't know. It made me feel special. Like if he was showing his inner self. 

"I better say this now when I have the confidence to" Harry said and turned his hole body to me. We were both sitting in one of the sofas in the back by now. "I really, Really, Like you" He said and something with in just felt like it exploded and everything was on colour. "I really like you to" I whispered and felt like I had lost every word in my vocabulary. 

He leaned down and captured his lips with mine.

I wouldn't be able to describe it in any other way then that It felt so right. I felt as one of his hands were messed up in my hair and one behind my back. Me having my arms around his neck. He pressed us closer and I felt the same. We weren't close enough. 

He let my lips go. 

"I think it's safe to say that this pretty much was the best date ever" He said and I giggled. I never giggle. "Defiantly" I said and pecked him. His lips, so soft. "You're so cute... how, like, how can you choose me?" He asked and I awed him and kissed him again. Something about his lips made me want to kiss him countless times. 

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. It was nice having someone this close. Having someone to share everything with. We started to talk about tomorrow and what I had planned for the following week. He wanted to come with to my meeting but I told him that I had to work and maybe see him tomorrow night. 

One of the people that worked there came over. "I'm very sorry mr. Styles but the pub is closing" She said and Harry frowned. He looked over at me and I smiled. I stood up and walked to stand next to Harry. Harry let out a sigh and then stood up as well. 

We walked outside and started strolling down Notting Hill. You wouldn't be able to compare it to the film but it was close enough for my brain to explode. Ideas was thrown form left to right. I had already started writing the next book. 

Harry held onto my hand tightly as if I was going to run away. 

"I should probably... warn you about, people" He said and let out a sigh. I squeezed his hand. "They're going to be dicks... they are defiantly going to make you feel worthless and they are really going to lie about a hole bunch of things" Harry said not letting my eyes wander off. "Harry, I'm going in to this world whether I date you or not... My book" I said and his eyes let go of mine. 

He didn't say anything so I kept going. 

"But the positive thing is that... Now I have some expert help" I said and I cupped his face. This being a slightly difficult as he was alot taller then I am. But I did it. Looked deep into his eyes. "I don't know you very well, You don't know me very well, But Harry mark my words... I never do anything halfhearted" I said and a smiled broke onto his face. 

He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. My surroundings blurred out, my heart did loops and I felt dizy. 

The sudden flash broke us apart as if it had been the lightning. Harry gripped me closer protecting me with his body. The source for the light was a middle aged man with a giant camera in his hands. Harry took my hand and we started walking. I didn't know of where I was headed more then it must be somewhere safe. 

A few meters away I could spot a car. It had been somewhat hidden and In my head I just wondered why. He let me into the passenger side and jumped into the drivers side. "Keep your head low" Harry's voice was monotone and my heart broke for the guy. I did as I was told and held my eyes on him. His eyes was emotionless so was his face. 

The flashes was extreme and I wondered how he didn't run any of them over. After a few minutes they were gone. Well we had driven away from them. I raised my head slowly not taking my eyes off Harry that didnt seem to be able to take his eyes off of the road. Not that he should.

His face was stiff and I swear he didn't blink. 

"I'm sorry" He mumbled slowly. "I hate that I can't even go on a date... Not even take a coffeé they're always there" He whispered. I nodded and frowned. "I wish I could've helped you... I wish I could take them all away" I said and started to become angry. 

Why did they do this? They could easily get another job. Instead they harassed this guy. He was 20 years old. Why?

"I'm used to it now.. I just hate taking it over on other people" He said and breathed out. "I'm fine Harry don't worry about me" I said softly and he gave me a weak smile. "It's just... You're so small, so innocent" He whispered softly and smiled. 

The car stopped outside of my apartment building and he gave out a huge sigh. He jumped out and walked to stand next to my door. Opening it for me. Such an gentlemen. 

"Please don't let them scare you away" His voice sounded almost like a small child on the endge of crying. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head onto his chest. How would I be able to leave this guy. How? "How would they be able to scare me away when your safe arms are wrapped around me?" I whispered and his arms wrapped themselves harder around me. 

He gave out a little giggle and I looked up. Just as I was going to ask what was so funny he spoke. "Seems like we have an audience" He whispered and looked at my window. Well there you would find three pears of eyes looking through. My ears heated up and I hid my face in his chest. 

He untangled himself from me and then turned towards me. 

"I really want to kiss you... but, I have a feeling you don't want me to" He said and glanced towards my window. I took a step towards him. "Give them a show" I said and he smirked and cupped my face. His lips brushed on top of mine and the sparks were there again. It was the sweetest of kisses. Still it had the warmth and hotness of a snog. 

He then let me go and jumped into his car and drove away. I stood outside just watching where his car had disappeared with my fingertips brushing where his lips had touched. I was falling hard for this guy. Harder then I would have to admit.