chapter four

sara's point of view:

i manged to find my way home and pretty much passed out when i hit my bed i was so tried i even fell asleep in my catsuit.

i woke up with a groan oh god please kill me i thought my head felt like it was on fire and my leg throbbed i was in a great deal of pain and to think i also had to work today crap i thought this is what i get for wanting a job at another cafe i thought pushing myself out of my nice warm bed.

bloody hell i screamed as i placed pressure on my right leg jeez this hurts more then the time nikki pushed me out of the tree house i muttered to myself limping to the bathroom that had my first aid kit believe me with the side jobs me and nikki did she made damn sure we kept our medical kit filled pain pills pain pills i whispered digging them out of the box along with a roll of gaze.

looking at myself in the mirror i knew where i was hit with heatwave gun i'd need stitches wow i'm loosing my edge i thought pulling out a string and needle along with rubbing achoel and a bottle of vodka i would be needing it since i didn't have morphing to help with the pain when i do my stitches.

great way to start the morning sara i thought lifting myself onto the coner  so i could see myself better in the mirror i let out a deep breath before slowly yet as quickly as i could do my stitches it took me 25 minutes and 18 stictes later it didn't help i wasn't a big fan of needles but yet I've always wanted tattoo's which never made scene to laurel but it's my body so what the hell besides with the risk's i'm taking who's to say i'll be alive much longer i thought turning my attention to my knit wound.

ow ow ow i whined lifting up my leg to get the small stones out of the wound from when i jumped in between roofs i had to bit my lip as i wrapped the gaze around my leg it hurts it hurts i whimpered to myself at times like this it made me miss nikki she was much better at taking care of our wounds then i ever was i didn't care i just wanted to get the job done while nikki wanted to make sure we didn't get something as simple as led poison from not taking care of ourselves.

i let out a sharp breath okay now i have to handle a 6 hour sift at the cafe with a hurt leg and bruised face simple i said completely knowing that it wouldn't be okay i can do this i said letting out a gasp as i jumped back down oh please kill me i thought as i walked back to my room and quickly changed into my one shoulder blue top that had ruffles on it along with favorite pair of skinny jeans with my favorite doublju women's faux leather power shoulder jacket i grabbed my rings my first ring held laurel birthstone an emarld it was a jewelonfire 1.20 accent white DIA ring in gold it was a gift before she left that way i always had a piece of her with my no matter what.

i let out a sigh as i grabbed my second ring it was mine and nikki's birth stone aquamarine it was an allurez preset butterfly aquamarine with a diamond set platinum it was the last birthday gift we got from mom and that was really only because dad had thrown our birthday party with tommy and his parent's so of course mom had to get a gift to make her look like she truly loved us which we all know she didn't and now she's dead and i have no regret and sometimes that makes me feel like a monster who doesn't feel bad about there mom dying or in this case being the one who killed her.

i let out a sigh carefully putting on my balmain pointed toe lace up leather boots i let out a gasp as the boots came in touch with my wound but it was snowing and it was cold so there was no way i was wearing normal shoes i would have to man up i thought bitterly i grabbed my diesel's julie shoulder bag before looking around my house with a sigh one of these days this place would start feeling like home but for now this was just a need i thought before opening my door i opened my fence and walked to my 2015 cherry red jeep named lola there was no way i was riding my motorcycle in this weather i thought starting my jeep up and quickly drove to the cafe where i worked.

oh thank god i whispered when i realized that the cafe wasn't really busy i could only hope that the rest of the day would stay that way cause i honestly had no idea how long i could mange i climbed out of my jeep holding back a scream hey Mrs. Sheppard i'm here i said opening the door to the cafe oh hi sweetie said Mrs. Sheppard who is just the sweetest person you could ever meet she acts a lot like a mother to me which i love because it's something i grew up without and i was happy i didn't have to share this love with anyone even if that made me sound horrible.

oh sara what happen said Mrs. Sheppard letting out a gasp what i asked very confused when i noticed the blood had manged to not only go threw the gaze but my jeans as well oh it's nothing i said bull crap what happen sweetheart oh your face said Mrs. Sheppard crap i totally forgot about my face i thought.

it was a tough night i said oh sweetie why don't you go home your hurt said Mrs. Sheppard no i have to stay i need the money i said well that bit was a lie unlike nikki i saved up my cash once we sold whatever we stole and because of that over the years i manged to stash about 8 grand all over the world really cause there's no way i wanted that connecting the dots even though we never got caught stealing having that much cash on you would totally get attention on you and the attention was the last thing i needed since i was a well known criminal known as the black knight.

oh honey i will still give you the paycheck but please go home you look like hell said Mrs. Sheppard are you sure i asked yes no go honey said Mrs. Sheppard  making me laugh okay thank you i said softly as i walked back out of the cafe and started to walk to my jeep only to let out a gasp the two men i spoke to before leonard and whoever the other one was where standing in front of my car.

your the man i saw the other day leonard right i asked walking closer to them yes that's me and i remember you sara hard to forget a pretty face said leonard making me blush slightly may i ask why your standing in front of my car i asked

why are you limping asked leonard again your asking personal questions i said starting to get a little freaked out well you know my name this is my parnter mick rory said leonard nice to meet you but again why are you asking me all these questions i asked this is why said mick handing me the locket i dropped making me gasp seriously i thought.

thank you but this doesn't tell me what you want i asked i think you know sara lance said leoanrd walking up to me slightly i had to hold back a gasp as he got seriously into my personal space or should i call you the black night said leoanard.