chapter 28

Sara's point of view:

Here we are cafe for a queen said Laurel pulling up in the parking lot.
My god it's been forever since I even thought of this place I said climbing out of the car Laurel not far behind me does wherever you live have something like this asked Laurel not really I said shaking my head thinking of the cafe I worked at in central city I knew what Laurel was trying to do she was trying to get me to mess up on something so she could finger out where I was living it was a clever plan though I had to give her credit .

god it smells as good as i remember i said making laurel laugh your such a dork said laurel making me smile and proud of it making laurel laugh even harder get in there sara bell said laurel pushing me through the door hmmm smells even better than I remember I said with a smile Thank you Mrs. Queen for showing this to us huh asked Laurel yes if it weren't for her we'd never would of found out about this place I said smiling at the reminder of Oliver's mother Maria she was such a sweetheart she treated me like her daughter She brought me presents fed me always invited me and Nikki over for dinner when ever she could it was like she knew we where having a hard time at home after mom and dad spitted up.
Next said the cashier I'll have your grilled chicken pincic with onion rings and an chocolate milk shake said Laurel making me shake my head out of the 10 years we've been coming here her order hasn't changed not once got it said the cashier before looking at me I'll have your bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon with a shot of whisky I said with a smile my favorite drink was whisky and this place was famous for there whisky it was oliver fault that I got hooked on that as well.
Whisky is gross said Laurel making me smile as I paid the cashier whisky is very good especially in soda I said following Laurel to an table.
Who got you hooked on whiskey was it snart asked Laurel no believe it or not it was Ollie and Tommy that got me hooked I tried it at one of Tommy famous parties I said making Laurel shake her head you where always the party one out of the 3 of us said Laurel depends Nick's came to some parties with me it was you that acted like an old lady I teased laughing as Laurel let out a huff I'll have you know I thought those kind of people where idiots and therefore I stayed home and read books said Laurel nerd I said with a fake cough making Laurel playfully glare at me and I am a lawyer because of that said Laurel making me smile and how is that treating you I asked taking a bite of my hamburger letting out a groan this is so good I said making Laurel laugh.
Being a lawyer is fun and sometimes a pain in the ass said Laurel how so I asked I really have to bite my tongue when the other lawyers try to defend the wrost scum of starling city and it drives me crazy when they win said Laurel I can see how that would piss you off I said enough about me what about you what do you do for work asked Laurel drinking her shake I work at a cafe I said oh where asked Laurel making me chuckle nice try laur don't get me wrong I love you but I don't want dad bring a task force after snart and Rory I said making Laurel sigh are you happy with snart asked Laurel I gave Laurel a true Sara Lance smile yes he makes me happy he treats me like a queen and as much as I loved Oliver Leonard treats me so much better I said do you love him asked Laurel yes I really do I said making Laurel smile then that's all that matters as long as you guys love each other and he treats you right and makes you happy then that's all I need said Laurel making me smile as I gently gripped laurels hand thank you I whispered Sara your my baby sister and all I want is for you to be happy god knows you had a crappy hand in life I know snart is a thief but it's nice to see you bring a better side of him said laurel.
He brings out a better side in me to I said how asked Laurel he makes me see past the anger and bitterness and besides if it weren't for Nikki running off with Ollie I never would of been able to find this amazing man that comes in the form of leoarnd snart I said with a smile making Laurel smile back at me awe sounds like my favorite romantic book said Laurel there's a book like this I asked raising my eyebrow Laurel nodded yes believe it or not there is and Tommy got it for my birthday said Laurel Tommy huh anything going on between you and Tommy I asked I don't know I like him but I can't pinpoint if he likes me I mean he gives me gifts and we hang out a lot we even went on a date but I can't finger out if this means where boyfriend and girlfriend said Laurel im sure you'll find out laur and besides me and Ollie tried many times to get you and Tommy to hook up but it never worked I said making Laurel playfully glare at me.
Yeah cause kidnapping me dressing me up like a doll and then locking me in the house with Tommy was a great plan for a first date said Laurel making me laugh that was a good day I said not for us said Laurel maybe that's why it was such a good day I said brat said Laurel proud of it I said making me smile this was nice too bad I felt a bad feeling in the Pitt of my stomach.