chapter 21

Year 3
Sara's point of view:

Good morning mumbled Leonard running his hands through my red hair Yes I went red even though Leonard wanted me to go back to blond I wasn't quiet ready to go back to blond I wanted to have some more fun with all the different colors I could go.
You make a sexy red head said Leonard making me chuckle you think all the colors I've done made me sexy I said laying flat on my stomach allowing Leonard to let his finger run down my spine red just gives you that more dangerous edge said Leonard pressing a kiss to my neck making me moan Shhh Lisa's here said Leonard with a laugh in his voice your the one who started this party I said letting out a deep breath I think 11 rounds is a great way to celebrate our anniversary said Leonard making me laugh I'm never going to walk or sit properly I said I smiled as Leonard placed his face in my neck that's okay then everyone will know your mine said Leonard making me laugh oh I don't think that'll be hard to finger out I said knowing for a fact that there where hickies all over my body you look good naked said Leonard your such a guy I said with a smirk I think I proved that to you last night said Leonard yes you did I said with an moan alright we better get up before Mick breaks down the door said Leonard making me laugh I'm surprised he hasn't already it's because I don't want to be sacred yelled Mick making me laugh even harder while Leonard shook his head and climbed out of bed 3 years who would of thought I thought to myself.
I quickly got dressed in my favorite pair of skinny jeans along with a aquamarine tank top I easily Pulled my red hair into a ponytail I walked downstairs to see Lisa playing on her Wii that Mick got her for her birthday While Mick was in the kitchen I knew for a fact that Leonard was taking a shower Good morning I said walking into the kitchen to grab myself a cup of coffee Mick just scoff at me what I asked hiding my smirk behind my cup of coffee oh please I know for a fact that the both of you did not sleep at all said Mick making me laugh your just jealous you can't keep up like us I joked enjoying the surprised look oh his face

i have no come back for that said mick making me laugh oh come on mick we survived 3 years together i said and i'm happy about it believe me i am i want my best bud to be happy along with your daughter but i don't want to hear your moaning and his grunting at 2 a.m in the morning said mick making me blush i thought we had been quiet guess not i thought sorry i muttered.

that's what gets you to shut up really asked mick making me roll my eyes please when you two get married that's when you'll really be blushing said mick making me choke on the sip of coffee that i had just swallowed who said anything about marriaged i asked well the two of you are going at it like bunnies i would of thought the two of you talked about getting married someday said mick i shook my head no i don't think we see the need to get married  I said wow I would of thought you would of wanted the perfect wedding I mean don't most girls dream of there weddings asked Mick making me sigh maybe in another life time I would of but I'm not exactly the normal girl I said.
So you don't want an wedding help me out knight im just a little confused said Mick they way I see it I'm already married we live together we share a daughter we support each other why do we need a piece of paper to tell us other wise I said huh I would of never thought of it that way I guess the two of you are married just you kept your last name said Mick making me smirk exactly I said placing my coffee cup in the sink and began washing it so does that mean you and snart talked about having kids making my stop what I was doing jeez Mick what's with all the questions I asked turning my attention back to Mick nothing I was just wondering if I was going to be an uncle anytime soon said Mick with an smirk making me blush technically your an uncle I said I know but I meant a true blood of Sara Lance the black Knight and Leonard snart captain cold this kid would so be badass said mick.
Maybe someday I whispered the truth was I didn't mind having kids with Leonard I knew deep in my heart he was the man of my dreams even if I thought the same about Oliver once upon a time Ollie never accepted all the parts of me while leonard did and now that Mick mention it having kids with Leonard is something I look forward to a boy that looks like an carbon clone of Leonard but with my calmness and than a beautiful baby girl that is my clone with Leonard eyes and his thinking sgarecty both of them would be loved Lisa exictied to have siblings the sad thing was I wanted this but with our lives I'm not sure if we could have that it was an nice thought while it lasted .