chapter nine

sara's point of view:

are we there yet asked lisa making me laugh at that question i remembered when we use to drive our parent's crazy asking that question but to be fair there where 3 of us.

oh please don't start that whined mick who was sitting next to her in the backseat i let leonard drive my car while i sat in passenger it's just a question said lisa making me smile while leonard laughed it starts off as a question and then before you know it you'll be asking are we there yet a million times whined mick even though he was whining i could see him smiling as he talked to lisa wow who would of thought big bad criminal heatwave had a soft spot for children i thought happily.
Where almost There monkey said Leonard yay cause I'm hungry said Lisa will eat when we get to the mall I said what do you want monkey asked leonard.
Pizza squealed Lisa pizza it is I said as we pulled up to the mall that was so much better than the mall in starling city this mall in central city was at least four levels yayyyyyyy where here said Lisa making Mick laugh as he helped her out of the car alright only stuff we need for now I said with my bag of money luckily the bag wasn't too big to raise any red flags and i put some of the money in my pocket so nobody really had to see me pulling out a huge wad of cash which again would raise red flags.

can i at least few a few stuff animals asked lisa running up to me and grabbing my right hand of course i said making lisa giggle i knew this would destroy me in the end but i was beginning to fall in love with this small little girl that i saw as a daughter i  was opening myself to a world of pain.

leonard's point of view:

i watched as lisa grabbed sara hand happily from my point of view it looked like an  mother and daughter having a great time damn you have it bad huh said mick cutting me from my thoughts what you talking about i asked you like sara said mick i let out a scoff come on bad i just meet her like 3 days ago i said following sara and lisa into the mall i watched as sara picked up lisa and placed her in the seat that came attached to the cart.

you like her sang mick making me roll my eyes i don't know mick the most important thing in my life right now is you and lisa and surviving sara doesn't make the cut i said yet said mick making me turn around what about you what do you think about sara i asked she has a rough past been hurt but she's alright said mick walking in front of me to join the girls she wasn't too bad at all i thought following my partner.

look snart i know you believe you don't deserve happiness but you do your dad's a dick that's all you need to know but if sara can make you happy you should go for it said mick what makes you think i have a thing for sara huh i  asked well you saved her from barry and on top of it before we found out she was the black knight the day before you flirted with her at her job said mick i always flirt i said not like this trust me man you like her and as far as girls you picked one hell of one she steals, she hot, badass, not afraid to speak her mind she's been hurt too and she's great with lisa said mick those are all good points but even if i did like her whose to say she likes me back huh i asked oh trust me man she does said mick with a smirk walking away will see i thought before joining the girls.

sara's point of view:

where to first huh i asked lisa who smiled brightly at me clothes said lisa making me smile alright clothes it is i said easily heading to the little girl's section.

i swear i hope i'm not doing this with her when she's a teenager said Leonard making me laugh i'm pretty sure you'd be the last person she asks i said oh yeah said Leonard i turned around to look at him with a smirk i was a teenager once upon a time i am very aware of how teens dress i said oh no that's not going to happened  said leonard making me smile as i watched lisa pick out a purple shirt that said it's friday i leaned closer to leonard i think you would of liked what i wore i might still have some outfits your very fond of i whispered is that so leonard whispered back making me smile stick around and see i said heading back to lisa when i heard leonard's voice oh i'm sticking around he said making my smile grow.

lenny look a princess dress said lisa showing leonard a sleeping beauty dress wow it's perfect for a princess said leonard making lisa giggle put it in the cart monkey you have to have it said leonard making me laugh as lisa handed me the dress your good with her i said making him smile so are you your the first one beside mick that she actually likes said Leonard maybe it's because she knows i'm not going to hurt her i said maybe said Leonard why don't you and mick go get stuff for yourself and i'll handle our princess here i said you'd really do that asked leonard she reminds me that even though we got threw some horrible things you can still smile i said making leonard smile alright i'll meet back with you in an hour said leonard sounds good i said giving my full attention to lisa alright let's get more clothes i said.