chapter 33

Sara's point of view:

Got any sevens I asked holding my card go fish said Cisco damn it I mutter before grabbing a new card from the deck.
Got any twos asked Cisco go fish I said with a smile who would of thought badass black Knight and Cisco aka reverb would be sitting around playing go fish said Barry hey I seem to be on bed arrest I said making cailtin roll her eyes as she checked my blood pressure oh stop being a darma queen bed rest is good for you you'll heal faster said cailtin your talking to the woman who stabbed herself in the leg to break free from the ice we shot her with and then still attempt to go to work said Mick entering star labs with Leonard.
Mick Len I said with a soft smile as I manged to set my hand of cards down before Leonard walked up to me hugging me gently oh god said Leonard I didn't say anything cause I understood what I put him through he did the same thing to me when he went off with lewis im okay I said smiling softly as Leonard kissed my forehead letting out a harsh breath before he kissed me deeply making my heart monitor going crazy.
Oh break it up love birds said Cisco cut me some slack I haven't seen my girlfriend in a week and when I finally do get to see her it's in a hospital bed said Leonard once he pulled away from the kiss im fine Len I said making Mick huff you call this fine I'd hate to find out what you call bed arrest said mick walking up to me as well im alive and that's all you guys need to remember I said allowing Mick to also hug me gently.
Thanks for the scare it's not everyday the flash calls you to let you know that your parnter called them from starling city and is now in between death and staying alive said Mick making me roll my eyes it wasn't that bad I said you remember what I told you earlier said cisco making me groan before pouting im just happy your okay said Leonard kissing me again me too I whispered against his lips making him smile how's Lisa I asked asking about her mother and she she'll get home said Mick if she promises to rest and don't do anything that could tear her stiches said cailtin giving me stern look making me hold back a flinch will make sure she'll stay in bed will bring her everything she needs said leonard  making me groan while mick laughed he knew how much I hated bed rest It'll be over before you know it said Leonard slowly helping me off the bed I need colthes I said this is all we can offer you said Barry handing me a star labs t-shirt with a pair of red sweats you'll need help​ with the pants said cailtin.
I got it said Leonard yeah he's seen her body a ton of times said Mick with a smirk  Mick I yelled turning bright red while Leonard brusted out laughing I know I slept with Leonard a lot but that wasn't exactly information I wanted to share with people oh relax babe said Leonard lifting my hospital gown enough to lift the sweats up careful of my wrapping by the movement in Leonard jaw I could tell he was pissed off im going to make sure you never make it back to starling city without me or Mick said leonard placing a kiss on the badanges I can take care of myself I said making Mick scoff come on babe said leonard holding up a blanket so I could pull off the hospital gown and slowly put on the star labs t-shirt careful not to move the wrong mucles to hurt myself even more Okay I got it I said Leonard slowly put the blanket  back on the bed.
Ready to go home asked Mick more then ready And Im also ready to see Lisa I said you got 6 more hours before your going to see mini you said Mick mini you asked Barry Lisa might be a clone of Leonard but her personality is a lot like Sara said Mick ah makes sense said Barry with a grin thanks again for taking care of Sara-belle Said Mick anytime like I told Sara a while back That shes made the two of you guys more likable said Barry making me smile as I allowed Caitlin to place in the wheelchair since I knew that I would never be able to leave without it.
See you later Barry I said as mick pushed the wheelchair hopefully not to soon said leonard making Barry and Cisco laugh oh fresh air I missed it I said beats the smell of medicine said Mick opening the passenger door for me careful said leonard as Mick gently lifted me up as he put me in the car as gently as he could without hurting me you good asked Mick yup I said giving Mick a soft smile As he closed the car door I let out a sigh home sounded so good right now ready asked Leonard grabbing my hand yes I said making Leonard smile before he leaned over to kiss me I love you said Leonard I love you too I said smiling as he started the car up as much as I missed Laurel I don't think id be able to live in starling city again too much history too much darma too much pain I'll visit her again but after making sure dad isn't home maybe stay at a hostel next time which reminded me I need to call Laurel and explain to her why I left so suddenly no doubt she's flipping out hopefully she'd understand why I left.