Chapter 36

Harry froze when he heard Louis's voice, he dropped the knife and turned around. His dark green eyes, meeting with terrified blue ones.
"Mystery!" Louis shouted, tears rolling down his face as he sprinted over to the girl who was barely even breathing.
Louis shook his head and held her close, "H-how could you?" He screamed, looking up at Harry. "You... you're a monster!" He cried out brokenly.

His only friend, the girl who understood him more than anyone... the only person who was truly there for him when he first moved here, was now gone.

Killed by the hands of the man he loves. Oh, what a situation to be in.

Harry's eye twitched when Louis called him that, "I... am not a monster." Harry said firmly. "I thought she was breaking into the house. It was self defense, Louis." He said. "Why are you getting so worked up over this?" He asked, "oh... I get it." He laughed, "You're sleeping with her, aren't you?" Harry accused the boy.

Louis quickly shook his head, "Are you crazy?" He asked in shock. "You... you really think I would cheat on you?" He asked in disbelief.
"Well, I don't know... You're the one getting so worked up. I had no idea who she was. You never even told me you had friends here." Harry pointed out.
Louis rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to fight with you right now, Harry." He said and looked down at Mystery. "Hi, beautiful.." he whispered.
Mystery coughed, blinking slowly. Her vision was blurry and had dark spots in it. "L-lou..." she choked out, crying at the pain in her face.
"I'm here... I'm here, darling.." Louis whispered, his voice cracking. He felt tears falling down his face, but he didn't care. He swallowed the lump in his throat and stroked her hair back slowly. "I love y-you... so much... you're the greatest friend I've ever had..." he whispered, not caring that his clothes were now stained in blood. Mystery's eyes began closing and Louis shook his head. "No. No. No, please... no, don't leave me." He said in a panicked voice, looking at Harry. "Call an ambulance. Please." He pleaded. But, Harry didn't move.
"Harry!" Louis yelled and shook his head, looking at Mystery. "Darling, just hold on.. I promise I'll get help." He said to her.
"Please... please call somebody." He pleaded the boy.
Harry just shook his head, "Louis. She's practically already dead." He stated dryly.
Louis let out a choked cry and shook his head again, "No... no... I was supposed to protect her!" He cried. "She... she was like a sister to me.." he whispered and looked at Harry. "And you killed her!" He screamed.
Harry shrugged, "I didn't know... I'm sorry." He said.
"Sorry isn't going to cut it, Harry." Louis whispered brokenly.
His body ached when he no longer felt a pulse in her body. He cried even harder and just held her lifeless body, rocking back and fourth. "No... no... Mystery... I'm so sorry.." he whispered to her.

Harry couldn't watch, he looked away from the scene and towards the boarded up window. Maybe he should leave, just get out of this town. Get away from Louis again.. No, he couldn't do that. He loved Louis too much. He'd end up coming back for the boy. He sighed and looked back to the crying boy, shaking his head.

"Louis, come on. Let her go." Harry said to him, nudging him with his foot.
Louis swatted at Harry's foot, "What are we supposed to do? Huh, Harry?" He asked. "Just carry her body out, casually, not caring if someone will notice? And what about the blood stains? Any bright ideas for that?" He scoffed and rolled his blood shot eyes.
"Well, we could put her in the bathtub, cut her into small pieces and then just take her out in a garbage bag after all of her blood drains out." He shrugged simply.
Louis looked at Harry, "I can't believe you." He said. "She's not some piece or trash!" He yelled. "She was my best friend.. and you murdered her." He shook his head and blinked his tears away. "I'm going to give her an official burial.. and then..." he said.

"We're going to get you help."