Chapter 39

Wowzah. I'm on a roll.
I need friends.
If you have kik, get at me.
Louist91.marvel

-

Since neither of them had a car, later that night, Harry easily went down a few blocks and stole someone's car.
He drove back to Louis's shitty apartment building and threw the garbage full of severed limps into the trunk.

"Where are we going?" Louis asked Harry in a quiet voice after he slid into the passengers seat and buckled himself in.
"Mm.." Harry shrugged and put the car into drive before he steps on the gas lightly. "Maybe we could just scatter her limps across town." He smirked. "Bring the bag up here and just start tossing them out the window." He said seriously.
Louis immediately shook his head, "No.. I don't want to do that to her.. The least we could do is bury her or... burn her like you said earlier..." Louis mumbled sadly, "I don't want her burial to be something... more trashier than this situation already is." He admitted. "She really meant a lot to me, Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah?" He asked, "And why is that?" He hummed, "Fucking her on the side? Why did she even have a key to your place?" He asked.
Louis gasped and his eyes went wide as he looked at Harry. "Are you serious right now?" He asked, shocked that Harry would even suggest that.
"Well. We all know you like pussy, Louis." Harry mumbled, thinking back to Louis's ex's.
"I can't believe you." Louis whispered and shook his head. "After all we've been through... you're just going to act like I'd cheat on you and shit?"

Harry shrugged.

"You're..." Louis shook his head and groaned. "Let's just get this done and over with. I can't handle you right now." He said.
Harry slammed on the breaks, "Then get out." He said.
Louis looked over at him. "What?"
"If you 'can't handle this', then just fucking get out." Harry said seriously.

Louis couldn't help it, but tears filled his eyes. He swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat, "Why are you being like this?" He whispered in a broken voice.
"Being like what, Louis? What am I doing?" Harry rolls his eyes, putting the car into park.
"You're being a jerk." Louis said seriously. "All I asked was that we give my best friend, who you killed, a more appropriate burial." He whispered.
"I don't see why you're making this a big deal, Louis. She's dead. She's going to rot in the ground anyways, so who cares where we put her damn body." He laughed. "She is dead! It doesn't matter what happens to that fucking mutilated body."

Louis closed his eyes tightly and let a few tears roll down his face, because Harry was right... Mystery was dead.. He honestly didn't know how to handle any of this. Part of him loved Harry so much and was okay with whatever Harry wanted to do. But, another part of him knew this was wrong.. he was disgusted with himself and infuriated with Harry..

But, Louis just stayed silent.

Harry got out of the car and grabbed the trash bag, bringing it up to the front with them. "We're throwing her body pieces around town." He said seriously. "Stop being a little bitch." He said to Louis.
Louis looked down at his lap and nodded a bit, just going along with whatever Harry wanted to do. He was in no position to upset Harry. God knows what Harry could do to him.

Harry put the car back into drive and rolled down both of their windows, "Luckily its half past 2 in the morning. Not many people will be out, nor will they question what we're throwing if we drive in the ghetto or the ally ways." He said.
Louis just nodded and opened the trash bag. He looked into the bag, seeing her bloody limps. He gets a twisted feeling in his stomach and grabs a few fingers.
Harry glances at Louis when he sees the boy tossing them out the window.
"That's my boy." Harry smirked and reached into the bag, grabbing another limp and tossing it.
Louis smiled to himself when Harry said that to him, the feeling of Harry being proud of him making everything seem better.

The two spent the rest of the night discarding Mystery's body pieces across the city and after a while... Louis was okay with it. Because, this is what she would've wanted.. not exactly. But, hey. She always loved exploring.. So, what better way to explore than having every one of your limps scattered around a large city?