Chapter 21

Louis is sitting in his shitty apartment. Watching his shitty TV. God... He misses his mother. He misses Doncaster. He misses... Harry... He misses Harry so much. Fuck. Why'd he have to be a coward and leave? Why couldn't he had just forgiven Harry? He should've. But he can't. There's no way he can ever find Harry again. Does the boy even live in Doncaster anymore? Did anyone ever look for him after he left? Did anyone even care? Probably not. His mother was probably happy she didn't have to watch over such a horrid child anymore.

Louis sighs and turns his TV off. He gets up and slips on his shoes, grabbing his phone and sending Mystery a text.

Louis: Let's sneak into Disney World.

Mystery: YES! Meet me at your work :D

Louis smiles a bit and exits his apartment building, walking the short distance to his work and patiently waiting for his friend.

She arrives not much later, on her skateboard and an extra in hand.
"You sure about this?" She asks.
Louis nods and takes the skate board.
"Damn. Never would've seen you as such a risk taker." She smirks.
Louis shrugs.

-

They make their way to the park. It honestly looks pretty wicked in the middle of the night. No rides going. It's all very dark. Kind of scary. But it's nothing Louis can't handle.

They walk around for a bit before they find a fence with a small hole in it. "You think you can fit your big ass through that, Lost Boy?"

Louis chuckles and nods his head, letting Mystery squeeze through first. It was difficult for her. She's quiet small. Louis then shimmies his way through, his bum getting stuck for a moment. Mystery laughs at Louis. He sticks his tongue out as he wiggles his way through. Letting out a deep breath as he finally gets through.

"At least you got through. If the cops saw us, I would've left you and made a run for it." She teases. Louis rolls his eyes and sets his skateboard next to the fence. Not wanting to carry it around with him. Mystery does the same.

"This is pretty sick.." Louis whispers as they walk around. Mystery nods and smiles shyly at Louis, "Yeah. It's cool... I've never done this before. I've always wanted to. But nobody would ever do it with me. I'm glad I finally found someone who's willing to go to jail with me." She laughs and gently nudges Louis' shoulder with her own.

Louis cringes slightly. He's got some fresh cuts on his shoulder. He gives her a small smile. "I just... Need to get out of my apartment... " He whispers and shrugs.

She nods, understanding what the boy meant. "Do you... Mind telling me about yourself?" She asks softly.

Louis shrugs. "There isn't much to tell.." He whispers.
"Everyone has a story. And you my friend. Have hell of a story. I can see it in your eyes... You've seen a lot of shit." She says.

Louis sighs. "Seen a lot... Been through a lot..." He nods.

"Mind sharing...?" She asks quietly.
"Not tonight... Yeah..?" He whispers. "I don't really like remembering my past..."
She nods, "I get it. I understand."

They walk around in quiet for a while, admiring the spookiness of the park. It looks so morbid and creepy at night. It looks dead. Not as bright and cheerful as it does in the day or with the lights on. It's weird.

It just shows that even the happiest things in life, have a dark side.

"Hey! What are you two doing!?" A security guard shouts.

Louis tenses and gasps, Mystery laughs. "Run!!" She shouts and grabs Louis' hand, pulling him along with her. The guard chases after them.

The two of them laughs uncontrollably as they run from him. They out run the man and find their way back to the the fence. They shove their boards through the fence, Mystery climbs through first. Louis gets stuck.

The guard catches up to them, smirking as he sees the boy had gotten stuck.

"Fucking fatass." Mystery groans. Louis laughs and wiggles his bum, "Pull me out!! Hurry!" Mystery laughs at the boy and quickly tugs on him with all her strength. The guard runs over to them and Louis slips out of the fence just as he tries to grab the boy.

The guards too big to fit through the small hole. The two grab their boards and run as fast as they can, laughing happily at what just happened. They stop once they're a few blocks away from the park. "Fuck... That was wild." Mystery pants, bending over to catch her breath.

Louis nods, panting heavily as well. He hasn't ran that much since he last played footie. "That was wicked." He laughed and shook his head.

"I think I'm ready to tell you my story..."