Chapter 11 : Please, Forgive Me

=======================================================

I opened my eyes but I was blinded by the white lights. I'm feeling drowsy. I am sure I am not in my room. Wonder where am I.

I tried to get up but my head hurts. What happened? I don't even remember what happened last night. Suddenly, pain shot through my head. It reveals a memory that I wished never happened.

Johnny pinning me on the ground.

Johnny beating the lights off me.

Jimmy's voice.

Jimmy...

Oh my... my kids. I tried to get up again when I heard a familiar voice.

"So you're awake now. Feeling anything?" Chloe asked

"Where are my kids? Is Jimmy alright? I nervously asked. I am panicking inside. What if Johnny hurt them? I know he couldn't, they're his son for goodness' sake. "Chloe, where are they?" I hopelessly asked.

"Tim, relax. You just woke up after being unconscious for almost three days. Don't push yourself," she replied.

"Where are my kids, Chloe. I'm begging you," I asked and my voice cracked. I am feeling nauseous and my eyes were clouded by my tears.

"Tony is fine, he is with Aunt Trish. About Jimmy..."

"What about Jimmy? Don't leave me hanging, Chloe. Is he alright?"

"Jimmy is still passed out, as of now. He had a minor concussion," I've heard his voice full of sadness. I also see her wiped her eyes.

"WHAT?!" I stood up quickly which is a bad move. Nausea hits me like a tidal wave.

Chloe immediately grabbed the trashcan beside the bed, she handed it to me and I began vomiting.

I felt sick. Not just physically but also emotionally. Johnny hurt Jimmy. And I am suppose to protect him. How could he do that? He can beat the hell out of me but not our sons. I am sad, disgusted, angry and scared at the thought of that. What will happen now? Can things go back to normal after this?

"What exactly happened? How did I end up here?" I asked,

"Could you rest for now? Robin might break if he saw us chattering,"

"Please, Chloe. I need to know. For three days, I've been a bad parent to my kids. I want to know what happened," I asked sincerely.

"Fine, lay down." And I did what she says.

"That night, I went to your house for a surprise. I missed the kids, you know. When I parked my car, I noticed your house was wide open and I can hear a child's cry. I rushed to the door only to find Tony crying out loud. He was tugging your legs, trying to wake you up. Jimmy on the other hand, I saw him unconscious. He was bleeding so I called Robin and asks for ambulance. Johnny..."

"What did Johnny do?" I asked,

"Johnny was sitting there. With a blank look on his face. I didn't know what happened and I didn't want to make any assumptions. While I am calling the ambulance, Johnny ran out of the house without saying anything. As events follow, I grabbed your phone and called your mom, Johnny's mom who was blocks away, and Denmark for security. Right now, Aunt Trish is taking care of Tony while your mom is looking for Jimmy's condition." She said.

"He just ran out of our house? He just left? Like that?" I asked and she nods.

"What really happened, Tim?" She asks