Chapter 24 : What Can I Do? Love Is Like Glue

========================================================

[ A / N ]

Have a good day ahead of you!!! I'm on my way to my "July's" last shoot. Yes, I'm working this one out because it's already in my schedule but don't worry guys, after this, I'll enjoy the beach. Hahaha. Better way to enjoy and to relax after being hospitalized!

Anyway, I've got question for all of you, I'll post it later because I am too sleepy (this chapter has been retyped/edited for almost ten times, I'm still not satisfied with this but I'll reread it once I've got enough sleep 😂). The picture I used (above) was sent by a friend, and someone complain to me for not giving credits to the persons editing or making the pictures that I used. I am very sorry for that but honestly, I don't know to whom I should give the credit to, when a friend just send it to me? I think I'll just put a disclaimer on every pics that I'll be using for fairness.

I'll just stop now so I hope you enjoy your reading!!

- Ciel xx

========================================================

"Hon... how do I start?" I said talking to Timmy. "You know what? I also need healing as much as you do. I don't want to talk about it in front of our parents because I know that they will seek professional help for me. It's been months but the memories are still haunting me. Looking at you now breaks my heart. I felt helpless deep inside. Sometimes, my mind was clouded up by regrets, guilt and my mistakes that drowns me and it keeps me awake at night, just like tonight. Forgetting about everything that happened is a tough one," I said, sitting down next to Timmy's body. I hold his hand, feeling his warmth, to be the anchor of my sanity through the night. Admitting what I've been going through is the best thing I can only do as of now.

"There are times when I almost give up. I almost grew tired of everything, but knowing that if I give up, I will lose you forever and I can't take that as an option. I'm trying to make things better. Little by little. Picking up every broken pieces of us that was left by this tragedy. I am only human on the verge of breaking down and falling apart.." tears now flowing.

"... but honestly, whether you like it or not, I'll definitely stick around you. What else can I do? Your love's like glue and I know you won't mind having a man as handsome as me around," I said wiping the tears away. "You being with me, us being stuck in love with each other," I smiled thinking about what I just said. "My love is here and it's here to stay, so I'll wait for you to wake up even if it takes a lifetime," I pressed his hand just to let him know that I'm here.

I stayed a few more minutes beside him. It's what I need as of now, a calming presence and Timmy is the perfect one. I stood up and kissed his forehead when I saw some tears in his closed eyes. I wiped it and kissed him again, while saying sweet words before I head to the door.

"S... stay..."

A voice spoke up and it makes me freeze unintentionally.

"Please... please stay," the voice said once again

I was dumbfounded at what I've just heard. Is it real or my mind's playing tricks on me? I looked over to my shoulder to be met by the eyes that I long to see.

"It's been a while, I guess..." he replied, slowly lifting his arms.

I am speechless. Wait, that's an understatement. I am in shock. Who wouldn't be? I mean...

"I... I've heard everything," he said while trying to sit on his bed.

I hurried to his side. Helped him, but I couldn't even say a freaking word. My eyes just stared at him, I'm afraid that if I blink, I'll wake up and realize that it's just a dream and find him sleeping.