Chapter 23 : Honey, Just Hold On

======================================================

Timmy's still in the emergency room as I saw few doctors going in. Is it that bad?

I decided to walk to the chapel and prayed my heart out.

"Johnny..." a voice came behind me,

"Robin.." I hugged him tightly. Letting down my tears fall freely.

"Sshh.. be strong okay? Your son, Tony is fine. Jimmy is with Chloe, Xander and your parents. They'll be here soon,"

"I... I don't think I can face them later,"

"They understand. Denmark told us all about it. Having them is a great way to ease your burden," he then taps my back. "Would you like to go to Tony's room? He is here too." He said smiling,

"Yeah. Sure. I miss my little boy," I said wiping my tears away.

Walking through the empty halls while watching patients go in and out can really make someone dizzy, aside from the thoughts that a relative is in danger.

"We're here." He said opening the doors.

There I saw my boy, awake and playing with some toys.

"Hello, babe," I ran to his side and kissed his cheeks. I can't help my tears falling

"Papa, you're tickling me. Where's Dada?" He asked

I ignored his question and let my eyes wander in his small frame.

He had bruises all over his body. His right arm was heavily bandaged and I also saw some whip marks on his legs.

"I'm... I'm very sorry, Tony.." I started kissing him on his bruises hoping it would take away all his pain.

"Papa...."

"Papa is so sorry, baby. You and Dada are badly hurt. I..."

"Ssshhh.. Papa, big boys don't cry, right? You saved me, like what I watched in the movies. You saved Dada too. Jimmy and Grannies wil be here too, so don't be sad," he smiled

As he said that, I heard Jimmy screaming at the back.

"Tony!!"

He ran next to his brother and cried. I turned around and saw Mom Helena and my mom. I slowly walked to them and they hugged me. That simple gesture just melts everything that I held inside.

"Mom... I'm sorry..."

"Mom Helena, I... I tried my very best... I'm sorry..."

"Sweetheart... I know. Timmy's still fighting his way through. Don't be sorry for the things you didn't do. The offenders are in the jail and for that, I am thankful," Mom Helena replied, patting my head.

"Honey, you've done your best. You have to be strong for Timmy and for your kids," my mom replied

"Is Timmy still in the Emergency Room?" Chloe asks,

"Yeah. I'm supposed to be there..." I replied

"Stop overthinking, okay? We're all here, so we all better wait for him," Xander said with a beaming smile,

"Mom, Mom Helena, can you take care of the kids for now? We'll go and wait for Timmy," I asks and they replied with a nod. I kissed my kids who are happily playing. Seems like Tony already forgot what happened.

"So, Denmark is a real hero," Xander's statement seems to be more praising which seems weird, knowing him.

"Wow, Xander. You're actually praising him?" Robin questioned Xander's motives.