Chapter 20 : Locked Out of Heaven

========================================================

[Timmy]

It's been a week since Johnny woke up and it's a total bliss. All of my troubles and doubts disappears in an instant. Now all I could think of is our marriage, which will happen in a month.

The kids wants to be part of our entourage which their Papa agrees, though our wedding will be different this time, it will happen in the church. My mom called Miss Hannah once again and happily agreed to coordinate our wedding. This time, I let my mom do the planning. I just told her to keep things in moderation, I never want a grand wedding.

I'd like the idea of a big wedding cake. Our motif would be a simple suit and tie; and this time, we will walk down the aisle, while our kids hold our hands.

"Deep thoughts, hon?" He asks

"Nope. I'm just thinking about our marriage, Johnny." I said while pinching his arms, "I'm also thinking how we end up like this," I looked at him lovingly, "Don't ever keep a secret or lie to me, mister,"

"Never again. I find it funny how fate works on our story," he said smiling,

"Why'd you say?"

"Because you know, our love story starts by the two of us lying, then the more we lied, the more we get to know each other and the more we fall in love. We were married for five years and everything seems right until the day I lied. That lie costs me you... the love of my life and also my life,"

"I lied too," I replied knowing that he is feeling guilty of everything,

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's when you didn't came back after the incident," I looked at him referring to the tragedy involving Jimmy. "I am lost in that moment. I am waiting for you to come back, for you to apologize or even do something that could make me forget about the pain but you didn't. That's when Uncle Mark steps in. He makes me choose over you and the kids. He threatened me to make you a miserable man if I don't divorce you, and I can't do that. I know how hard you work and I can't take that away from you. So I decided to go away... leaving you and our friends clueless to where am I and the kids,"

"I guess lying isn't good once were married again," he said smiling

"Yeah. No more secrets? No more lies?" I asks

"Give me your pinky, I'll promise," he replied and I raised my pinky to him,

"I'll promise," I said smiling

"I can't wait for our wedding. I missed you, you know?" He said teasingly

"I missed you too, mister. Should we go back to the cabin house and celebrate our honeymoon there?" I suddenly asks

"I'd love too, but what about the kids?" He asks

"C'mon. It's our day. Let our parents take care of them for that moment," I said

"You really want me all alone, huh?" He replied

"Of course. You know.. hmm... just the thought of the two of us alone makes me...." I can't continue what I'd like to say and he knew it because I am blushing.

"Funny. We were a couple but you're acting like we will do it for the first time. You're like a tomato, you're so red." He whispers to my ear which sends shiver to my spines. I slap his hands for teasing me.

"Well, better get well soon, my future husband. I don't want a lame performance from you. I'd love it if you could stay up all night," I stood up and rush to the door, winking at him before I close the door. I stood up there, waiting for my heartbeat to regain it's rhythm. What did I just put myself into?