Chapter 21 : The Wedding

=======================================================

"Jimmy, babe, have you seen Papa's ring?" I asked Jimmy desperately for the fifth time.

"I ate it. It's yummy," Jimmy replied happily while putting his hands on his tummy and rubbing it. Looks like he is proving his claim, what a kid.

"Jimmy..." I groaned, torn between laughing at my son's antic or just pretend that I'm angry at him for taking my ring on my wedding day. "Good boy don't lie. Are you a good boy or a bad one?"

"Jimmy is a good boy, Papa!" He replied immediately, horrified to be accused of being a bad boy.

See how clever my son is? I had to refrain myself from laughing at my son's antics.

"I know that you're a good boy, Jim," I cooed, picking up the boy from the floor. He was already dressed in his white mini suit, clasp-on bow tie and a tiny black shoes. His hair was styled in quiff, saying he looks like me, which is true anyway. "Since you're a good boy, can you give the ring back to Papa?" Please?"

Jimmy giggled before he slip his tiny hands into the pocket of his suit and pulled out the small black box that I have been searching for.

"Surprise!" He said happily. I couldn't help myself so I laughed with him. It's an extremely happy day and nothing is going to change that. I'm going to get married to the love of my life... again. This time, I have my sons, the super lovable twins with us.

"Thanks, babe!" I smiled and kissed his nose. Jimmy scrunches up his nose with a smile prominent on his lips.

"Papa... Papa marry Dada because Papa loves Dada?" He asked. "Dada said that,"

"Yes, babe" I smiled fondly at him. "I'm marrying your Dada because I love him, and because I love you and Tony too!"

"I love you too, Papa," he replied then kissed my cheeks.

"Knock knock?!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Come in,"

"Hi, Johnny! It's almost time to leave. You ready?" Mom Helena asked,

"Yes, mom! Jimmy, let's go now! We'll wait for your Dada and Tony at the church," I said which caused the kid to ran his way through me.

=======================================================

It felt like the first time getting married. Just the thought of walking down the aisle with Johnny by my side, together with my kids makes my heart swell with pride. I'll probably be the most nervous person once we exchanged our vows. Jimmy and Johnny stayed at our house in Beijing while me and Tony are at Tianjin. We did it just to miss each other's company.

"Dada, isn't it time for us to leave?" Tony asks,

"Are you well dressed? Come here, let me see,"

"I'm all good, Dada. Look at me," he stands in front of me, and yes, he is well dressed.

"Okay, you missed your twin?" I asks,

"I do, and I can't wait to see you with Papa,"

"What's with me and Papa? You always see us together, right?"

"Yes and I love seeing you together," he said blushing. "You always smile with Papa. I can see that Papa is happy with you too. I love you Dada as much as I love Papa,"

"We love you and Jimmy so much, babe. It's already past 2, the driver should be here," I starts to wonder.

========================================================