[10] - Merty & Grog Make Up Sort Of While Adum & Rass Make Out

TW: Sexual Content throughout the chapter

{ Matty's POV }

George came back the next morning. I was in bed covered in blankets and heaps of clothes when he came home and called my name. I didn't reply, instead I nuzzled into one of his jackets that I had wrapped around my body. My door creaked open and his soft voice called out to me.

" Matty? "

I shuddered and peeked out at him through the pile of cloth on top of me. He smiled and sighed a bit.

" Oh Matty... " he murmured.

He came closer to the bed and gently pushed my clothes aside. I shivered under my comforter. He took off his jeans and shoes a pulled my blankets away. He crawled under them and pulled me to his chest. His warmth radiated through me and a little sigh of pleasure escaped me at his touch.

" I'm sorry " he whispered as he pressed long kisses to my neck.

My breath caught as he continued to press kisses down my throat.

" Do you still want me? " he growled seductively in my ear.

I squeaked and blushed, hiding my red cheeks in his chest. He chuckled and rubbed my back.

" Matty...love look up at me. "

So I did. I looked up at George's beautiful face. His pale cheeks we're flushed slightly and his eyes were shining. I brought my hand up and played connect the dots with his freckles as he smiled and watched.

The circles under his eyes had grown darker making me frown. His lips were slightly parted as I ran my thumb along them. His breath hitched and he bit my finger gently, sucking on it. 

I blushed and looked back up to his golden brown eyes. I rubbed the circles under his eyes and murmured my first words of the morning.

" You need sleep love " I mumbled.

He nodded but sighed.

" I need sleep but I want you, " he whispered in my ear, biting at my earlobe causing me to let out a moan.

I pulled away through before George could continue.

" George, babe, listen to me. You don't want this. You just want to feel something because you realized that Lily does only want you for sex... " I mumbled.

He flinched and teared up.

" Please Matty.. "

" Am I right or not George? Cause I'm trying to help " I said looking into his tear filled eyes.

He simply nodded. I pulled him close to me and held him as his sobs filled the room. He gripped me tightly as I pet his hair and pressed soft kisses to his cheek.

" Shh shh darling I'm here. I love you " my own words made me feel sick.

Yes I love him but he doesn't understand how much I really love him. My chest ached as I held him tightly.

He eventually calmed down. Now I was just nuzzled into him, playing with his hair and tracing shapes on his chest. My hand got stuck in a tangle so I accidentally pulled George's hair.

Just as I was about to apologize he moaned and gripped me closer. I blushed and peeked up at him through my lashes. As much as I didn't want to give in to the temptation of fucking him I couldn't help myself. I gripped his hair in my hand and pulled causing his head to go back as he moaned gruffly.

" You like that Georgie? " I asked softly.

He whimpered and moaned again as I pulled harder. I could feel him growing hard beneath me. I sighed and pulled my hand away knowing that I couldn't do this and that he needed sleep.