[ 11 ] ~ Tour Is Here Along With Depression And Sex

{ Matty's POV }

I stepped into the tour bus and flopped down on the soft couch, making a sound similar to that of a pterodactyl scream. Ross groaned at my noises and walked past me while putting away bags.

" I'm so tired, " I whined as the guys all walked past.

They all ignored me except George who gave me a quick look.

" Guys, I'm tired, " I whined more.

" God, will someone shut him up please? " Ross grumbled as he walked past.

I continued to whine until George came over and grabbed me, throwing me over my shoulder and walking towards the bunks. I screamed as I hung upside down and swung around as he walked towards the very back bunk which was the biggest bunk that was usually taken by George and shared with me. He threw me into the bunk and went in after me, grabbing me and pinning me down with a grin.

" Hey! " I screamed as he began to roll around with me and tickle me.

Now this means war.

I grabbed the sides of George's face and brought his nose to mine. My lips hovered over his and his cheeks turned pink. I smirked as he began to become flustered. His legs were straddling my waist and his hands were at my side. I brought my hands up into his hair and smirked at the man above me.

I could end all of this with one simple tug, but before I could do anything, George began tickling me again. I screamed and giggled as his fingers attacked my sides. His face was buried in my neck but my hands were still in his hair.

When he began to bite at my neck I tugged at his hair. I could hear him suppressing his moan as he rolled off of me and struggled to catch his breath.

I rolled on top of him and straddled him, pressing my groin down into his. He grunted and I could feel his hard-on rising. I smirked once I could tell he was fully hard and got off of him gently, kissing him and escaping the bunk before going back to my complaining spot on the couch.

-

I had ended up asleep on the couch and by the time I woke up, we were moving. I went to sit up but quickly noticed that George's arms were around me my heart sunk at the loving but innocent gesture.

He doesn't love me and he never will, he told me so himself, so why does he continue to torture me with some lovely acts. I sniffled as the beginning of an onslaught of tears hit me.

" Matty? " Adam murmured.

I looked up at Adam, tears blurring my vision. Adam sighed a bit and knelt next to the couch, wiping my tears and hugging me.

" C'mon no tears yet. It's barely the first day of tour! How about I make you some food an' we can watch a movie? "

I nodded and gently pulled away from George's limp arms. He whimpered as I pulled away from him and I could see the grimace on his face but I tried to ignore his features as they would just pull me back into his arms.

I walked over to Adam and rubbed my eyes as I watched him make us both some snacks. He handed me the snacks and led me over to the tv that was in the wall. Sadly the only place to sit was occupied by George's body.

" We can use my laptop? " Adam asked softly.

" Er..it's okay Adam...I think I'm just gonna eat and go to bed. Thanks though mate, " I replied, going back to my bunk and crawling into the small space.

I ate quickly and placed the dish on top of my duffle bag. I grabbed my comforter from the end of the small bed and covered myself with it before collapsing into my pillow and almost instantly falling into a feeling of depression.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep but I had nothing else I wanted to do so I just stayed curled up in bed wallowing in my own sorrows. Maybe I just need to play a show. I'm sure I'll feel better then.

~ IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ~

Yes I know its short. Please forgive me for such a shitty filler chapter but greater things are coming, I just needed to update SOMething since it's been so long since I updated this story. I hope you enjoyed this bullshit!

Also please please please please check out my other story Would You Be So Kind? It's not very far along but its really nice and I'm trying to update it as often as possible. I'd really love it if you guys checked it out and left a comment <3 Thank you! [ https://www.wattpad.com/321584093-would-you-be-so-kind-prologue ]

( Also the picture below is highkey George and Matty whoops )