Epilogue

{ Matty's POV }

George proposed to me after we'd been together for a few years. We were in the middle of a tour for our new album called I Like It When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It. He proposed to me on stage and it was the most beautiful experience of my life.

By that time the fans were well awar of our relationship. Adam and Ross got together too. They've been dating for two years now and honestly they're adorable.

For a while George was sad and I didn't understand why. He's still a bit sad but once he proposed to me and even to an extent when we came out to the world, he got a lot happier.

We have a dog names Allen and hes the sweetest bundle of joy. He is my child but he always sleeps on George's side of the bed which makes me pout a lot.

Everything felt so much better now. No more coke no more sadness. No more tearing myself up over George.

Speaking of George, he's sleeping right now next to me. His hair is longer and his curls are everywhere. I ran my hand through his hair gently and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

Everyday that we were together he just looked more and more beautiful. I could search the whole world and i'd never find a man and gorgeous as George Daniel.

I don't have a lot to say. I just know that I love him and I want to live with him for the rest of my life.

I grabbed a cigarette and slipped it between my lips, lighting it and leaning back in bed. I felt George's arms snake around my waist.

" Hello love, " i said with a soft smile.

He practically glowed at the sound of my voice.

" Mm hi Matty. "

His voice was husky with sleep and left me with butterflies in my stomach. I smoked silently as George played with a string in my shirt. When i finished the fag he sat up abd kissed me like tomorrow would never come.

" Mm goodmorning to you too " I giggled out when he pulled away.

" I love you, " George murmured.

" I love you more " I replied.

" I love you most "

I let out a little giggle.

Everything was happy.

Everything was amazing.

I love you.

-
THATS THE END!!

Go check out my new MRog called Flurries!!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/jPd7NcNqIA