[3] ~ Cocaine Lips & Red Wine Walls

{ George's POV }

The date I had with that bird went better than expected. We'd already kissed once and it nearly progressed further until we were kicked out of the nightclub we were in. She'd gotten her hand down my trousers and pants, her hand rubbing me, before we got kicked out. I had laughed it off, pulling her closer and kissing her deeply.

We were both considerably drunk by that point so we went back to her apartment. We quickly misplace our clothes and I fucked her until we were both panting moaning messes. Her soft curls framed her head reminding me greatly of Matty as she began to fall asleep in my arms.

I told her I had to go, the alcohol in my system wearing off and my thoughts now on Matty. She had a different idea of course, pulling me closer and giving me head before I left. I couldn't even look at her, the color of her eyes, the curls on her head.

All I could see was Matty and what scared me was that I was aroused by that. I wanted Matty here instead of her. He'd be doing a much better job that's for sure. I could almost imagine his tongue doing its work around my – okay George stop. You need to go home.

I made my way back to the house and unlocked the light blue door that closed our house off from the world. I walked through the front door, the cool air of the apartment hitting me like a train. It's colder in here than usual.

Something must be wrong with Matty, my winter storm. I ran up the stairs nearly tripping a few times. I heard Matty's sobs through his door so I turned the knob and opened it. What lay before me was pure destruction.

A wine bottle lay shattered by the door, the red liquid from inside staining the wall. White dust scattered the floor and my stomach turned. Cocaine. A bag of the toxic white powder lay on Matty's desk, the almost silvery powder taunting me.

A few lines of the shit were on the table, two of the five messily scattered probably from Matty's attempt to snort them in his disheveled state. I looked around the room not spotting the man that I loved so dearly.

" Matty? " I said softly.

A slightly louder sob sounded. I looks towards the source of the noise and saw the older boy, his hands tugging his hair, his face dusted with white power and an empty wine bottle by his feet. I instantly ran to the center of the storm. I picked Matty up and carried him to the bathroom ignoring his incoherent protests.

I lay his fragile body in the tub and stripped him down to his boxers. His stomach growled and he groaned.

" Matty I'll take care of you baby boy I swear, " I strained to speak.

I hadn't seen Matty this fucked up in months. I ran the bath, taking a washcloth and lathering soap along his freezing frame. He seemed to cringe from the warm water but ultimately he relaxed in it. I could see the winter storm fading, turning back into a gentle snow that hits your cheeks and melts in your warm skin. He was back to Matty. My Matty.

Seeing him like this was scary. I had no feelings besides friendship for him but when I saw him this broken it made me want to hold him and kiss him and take care of him. I finished washing his fragile body and rinsed him gently letting the water wash away his impurities.

I picked the smaller man up and he instantly wrapped his wet legs around my waist. I gulped slightly at the contact and wrapped a towel around his forever frozen body.

" 'A-Am sorry Georgie I really am, " he whimpered.

The cocaine seemed to start wearing off. His eyes, less glossy than before, trapped mine. The hazel glow emitting from them nearly killed me. His eyes, despite his harsh words discriminating them, we're beautiful. They were a sea of chocolate streaked with gold and green tints. The edges were a bluish gray that intensified the brightness in his eyes. Tears sprung to my eyes and I pulled him closer, trying to spread my warmth through him.

I carried the man to my room, setting him down on the bed and going over to my closet, I pulled his wet boxers off and replaced them with my own along with a shirt that was too small on me. His hands reached for my body but as much as I craved his touch I needed to clean up.

" Sleep love. I'll be right back I just need to clean up, " I murmured, pecking his forehead lightly.

His face fell in disappointment and he whispered a weak ' okay ' as I left the room. I returned to the mess that is Matty's room and began to clean the glass and cocaine that spread across the cold hardwood floor. I threw the glass away and cleaned the dried wine off from the white walls.

I took the rest of his cocaine and flushed it down the toilet before returning to my warm room. Every room in this house was cold besides mine yet that never seemed to perplex me. Matty's surrounding were always cold, me being the exception. I was the warmth in Matty's life that melted his winter storms in an instant and that's how I liked it.

I lay down on the king size bed, pulling Matty close to me. He nuzzled into my chest and murmured something softly.

" What was that love? "

" Don't leave, " he whimpered.

" I promise I won't leave Matty. I'll be here when you wake up. I'll help you get past the storm. " I murmured as his eyes closed and his breathing slowed.

His head rested against my chest as he dreamt now so I allowed myself to fall asleep holding him like he was the key to my happiness, which in all honesty, he was.