"Chapter 7" ✔

Hottie Jacob 😙😋^^^

Ashley's POV

Five days had passed since Besty and I went to the park to meet the person that kept stalking me. Who by the way, was Jacob Sulivan. Needless to say, it went out okay.

And then Besty introducing a new guy to me who's name was Connor Jamieson, who happened to be having a vacation here in the country with some of his friends. Even with me trying to conceal the fact that I was physically attracted to him, I still fail miserably. I mean, who can act normal when you were sitting next to a freaking Greek God? Not me.

But anyways, these past few days, Besty and I, along with my three other friends has been trying to come up with a solution with the continually spreading rumor of me dating the school's famous soccer player. And let me tell you this, this past days have been very stressful for me, and for my friends. Like expected, people that found out and heard about the rumor did sent a very nasty glare or disgusted look towards my way whenever I pass by. And all I can do was look down on the concrete floor in hopes to block everyone's gaze. And no matter how hard I try to block out everyone's not-so-subtle whispering as they speak bad things about me, I still can't help but get those words in my head.

And just a few minutes ago, a group of girls came up to me with Besty on my side and asked if Jeremy and I already had sex. But of course I told them that Jeremy and I aren't a thing and that the information they heard was nothing but pure lies. Then their leader went closer towards me and gave me a dirty look. Besty instantly went on edge as she tries to restrain her temper. But before I could even ask if the girl needed anything else, she threw her drink into my face, catching me and Rose off guard. And just because of that, Besty was no longer able to hold it in and slapped the girl across the face. After lecturing her about being a total b*tch, Besty dragged me towards the bathroom and helped me clean up. Not even caring that she pulled me into the girls bathroom. And whenever someone tries to scold her that she wasn't suppose to bring a guy inside a girl's bathroom, she would just send a deadly glare towards them and they will scurry out instantly.

As Besty continued to help me clean up, the event from earlier replayed in my mind. As I finally let the situation sink in, Humiliation slapped me hard in the face. I mean who wouldn't be humiliated when a person just threw a freaking drink on your face? I'm sure anyone who went through the same thing as I did, would feel the same thing.

Like, I can't even wrap my head around the fact that it happened when we were surrounded by a lot of students. I swear it was very humiliating. A lot of people saw it and all they did was smile or even laugh. Some of them even called me a slut, a gay whore, and so many names that were written in the book.

But like always, I didn't fight back. It's not like I don't nor can't build the courage to stand for myself. It's just that, I'm not the type of person who fights back even if it's needed to. So most of the time when I get myself in a situation where people tries to attack me, my friends will be there to defend me. I know it sounds like I'm being a scaredy-cat and It's stupid, but it's the way I am. I don't fight back. And as much as possible, I will always try to resolve things the way it should be. And that is to talk it out.

But on the other hand, even with almost all of the students being mean to me, my friends didn't leave my side, especially Jacob.

And speaking of Jacob. The last couple of days, he's been doing his best to show me that he really was sorry for what he had done. And although it's still hard for me to give him my trust, I know somehow I'll slowly soften up to him. Also, these past few days, he's been nothing but a complete and absolute gentleman to me.