"Chapter 14" ✔️

Cutie Ash playing peak-a-boo ^^^ ☝😍😍😍

Another chapter finally being edited. Hope you enjoy this chapter guys. And thank you so much for the continued support on this book even though it's not the best. I really appreciate it.

Arthur's POV

The night I came home after I went to the club, all I felt was guilt. I couldn't believe what I did and I truly regret it big time.

What happened between Ally and I was nothing but hormones on overdrive. I don't like him in a romantic way, and will never. I just can't believe I lost control over myself that night. I thought I had everything in check but I thought wrong. I was already on edge with frustration because of the lack of sex and all it took was Ally making one single move.

I felt guilty because I didn't expect I could lose control that easily.

Though I know there's nothing wrong with what I did and what happened between Ally and I because I'm single, I still feel guilty knowing I slept with someone that is not my mate.

I should have held it in and knew better, but I guess sexual frustrations won over me that's why I cave in. I promised to reserved myself and my body for my mate, only my mate, but I failed.

I just hope this won't be a big of a deal when I address this to my mate in the future. Everyone make mistakes as well as I do, and I hope he'll understand why I did what I did.

Sighing, I stood up from my desk chair after finishing half the paperwork that piled up. Some files were about packs asking for Alliance and some asking for permission to cross our lands. But mostly, these documents were consisted of the pack's financial reports. It gets tiring when almost half of your time was spent on doing it, but then, it had to be done, so I had to suck it up. I can't just leave it there piled up on my desk, while I relax like I'm on a vacation. I can't fail my pack whom I vowed to serve and protect. I already failed my mate for not keeping my promises, and now I don't want to fail the pack that I grew up in.

I'm their Alpha, It's my duty to serve them.

I walked into my apartment's medium sized kitchen and looked for something to feed my stomach. I haven't had lunch because of those damn paperwork, and now I'm hungry as hell.

I found a left over pizza that was from last night when Nate, Jenny and Jas came to visit me in my apartment. They came to ask if I was doing alright and if I needed any help at all. As usual, I told them that I am doing good even though the truth was far from that. I also told them that I'm handling everything smoothly.

Though what I had said about the pack handling was true, I still feel bad about lying to them. I know they were just concerned about me knowing that I'm longing for my mate. But I feel like I wanted them to leave me alone. It's rude but that's what I feel.

After I grabbed the left over pizza, I put it on a plate and then placed it inside the microwave to heat it up. When the timer was done, I took it out then grabbed a can of lemonade from the fridge and walked back into my office. It's better to work while eating so I'll get to finish things a lot faster. So I did just that.

After my late lunch, I threw the empty can in the trash bin and headed back to the kitchen to clean my dishes.

Once done, I dried my hand with the towel. I made my way back to the office to finish the last 5 files left so I can finally have a much needed nap, or at least just rest. My eyes felt like they're about to fall out of my sockets so I guess taking a nap would be a good idea.