"Chapter 18" ✔️

Sexy topless Arthur. *Drools*

P.S. just stare at his abs but don't look down lower than that because Ash might give you a tantrum. Just a heads up. XD

P.P.S This is the longest chapter I have ever written at 15,169 words. Making 92 pages. I'm so proud of myself.

Hello my dear bunny fam. So another chapter is being published and I hope you all will enjoy it. And uh, the moment you all have been waiting for is finally here. Enjoy!

Ashley's POV

( 3 weeks later )

I will never get in one of those huge piece of metal with wings human kind invented ever again. LIKE EVER!

I didn't know being in an airplane would be that bad (Papa and Alicia said I was only over reacting). But seriously though, I thought I was going to puke all my internal organs out when the plane started taking off. Man, I almost peed in my pants. I swear, I almost did. And what's worse is that the flight from Philippines to Los Angeles takes 12 hours. 12 Hours! I tell you, my butt felt sore even without Connor doing his naughty things to it....

Moving on.

Anyways, the twelve hour flight was so freaking boring that all I did almost the entire time was watch a movie and pray that the freaking plane won't magically crash. Also, I was too scared to go to the lavatory, as odd as it may sound. Well, it's because I have this mind set that once I stand up and unbuckle my seat belt, the plane will start crashing down to the Pacific ocean. I know it sounds stupid, but meh, what ever. I mean who can blame me? It's my freaking first time to ride a plane and I was so ignorant. So it's totally normal to be scared.

Like I said, because I was too scared to stand up, I didn't even mind going to the bathroom. That's why in the twelve hour flight, I didn't even try to get out of my seat. And even if Papa and Alicia told me it's completely fine to go to the lavatory, specially when the seat belt sign was turned off, I still didn't. Heck no, I had this gut wrenching feeling that if I did stand up, I'll be the reason why the plane crashed. I still don't wanna die a virgin, I have a wedding very soon and I still wanna get laid. I don't want my life to end in the middle of the pacific ocean being surrounded by hungry great white sharks just waiting to get eaten to shreds. So as much as possible I remained in my lovely, lovely and comfy seat.

Can you guys hear the sarcasm in that? Yeah I love my seat so much.

No seriously, I really do love my seat. Specially when I'm NEAR THE FREAKING WINDOW!!!

Where is the freaking justice in that? They won't allow me to take a seat that wasn't near the window because it's the seat that I was assigned to. I sure as heck wanna kill a freaking flight attendant during that time. And worst things worse, Papa and Alicia thought it was amusing to see me scowling as I stared at the seat in front of me, not even daring to look out the window. I was sure not happy. Not even one bit. Freaking great family are they, huh?

Finally, after like an eternity inside that airplane, we landed in LAX. I almost kissed the ground because I made it out of that death metal trap that flies without missing a limb. Not even lying there.

Well that's what happens when it's your first time being in an airplane.

Freaking terrifying I tell you.

Though there was one flight attendant that I find cute. I guess he's a 6' tall guy with a defined and stubby jawline which made him attractive and ....... and I have a FIANCE and we're getting married soon. So yeah.

But he's cute though.

But Connor is Hot and no one can top that.

Can you believe it? I have a hot fiance with a big di.......