"Chapter 11" ✔

Sexy Arty ^^^^

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter with our sexy bae Arty! ^_^

Another dedication to for being such an awesome person. Love ya! 😘

Arthur's POV

"The installation of the security cameras are now 80 percent complete, Sir." The guy responsible for the project, said.

I nodded.

"Good, good." I spoke. "When do you think your guys can get it done?"

He looked around and hummed.

"Well since we have everything mostly in place, I think we will have it 100 percent complete by tomorrow noon." He said.

"Alright, sounds good to me." I told him.

He smiled gratefully.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Mr. Trevino?" He asked before he leaves.

I looked at the workers putting their equipments away before I turned to him.

"I think we're good for the day. You and your guys did a great job for almost completing it today." I complimented.

I smiled towards me once again.

"We just did our job, Sir." Was all he said in which I nodded.

"And you did one hell of a job indeed."

He chuckled. "Thank you, Sir. We appreciate it."

After the guy and I talked about the project, it was time for him and his team to leave.

I sighed before I walked back to the pack house. I was kind of exhausted trying to help out with the installation. I didn't just want to watch them put the cameras on but also, I wanted to get involved just for the reason that if things needs fixing, I can do it myself. But then I remembered there were tons of these cameras all throughout the pack so I figured I'll just hire a maintenance guy instead.

"How did it go" Nate asked once he saw me after I entered the pack house.

"It was okay. Most of it was done and they'll just come back tomorrow to complete it." I said in which Nate nodded.

"That's good." He said. "But I just can't believe you spent that much money on these security cameras."

I shrugged.

"It's going to be worth it Nate. It will help us a lot on keeping the pack safe from any kinds of harm. And like I said previously, I don't mind spending a ton if it meant for my pack to be safe and peaceful." I told him.

"Well I know that. It's just, a hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. But I'm not saying having these cameras aren't a good thing because they are. It's just a huge amount of money to me." He stated back which was understandable.

"If you're worried about the pack's financial state, don't be. The pack is very secure when it comes to that matter. In fact, I would say the pack has more than enough for the next generations."

He nodded understandingly.

"Alright. I guess I was just being pessimistic today." He admitted.

I chuckled before I gave his shoulder a pat.

"You're fine, brother. We all have those days."

He chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess."

"And just for you to feel better, I didn't use the pack's money for this project." I said which gained his attention once again.

"What?" He asked with raised brows towards me.