IV. - Body Party -

Song for this chapter:

1. "I Know You" - Skylar Grey

---

Richard was in the middle of thinking about something else when he heard a few knocks on his door. The young guy turned around and saw Arthur staring at him.

"She's here, sir."

"Great, let her in." he replied with a huge smirk on his face. Several days ago, he found out that Nicomaine and Bella were friends. At first he got worried that his secret will be totally blown off, but then there's something about the idea of consuming two girls that are close to each other really excited him.

"Hey." she said and he smiled. There really is something about Nicomaine that Richard can't turn away from. She's not the prettiest girl he's ever seen but there's something extra about her aura that intrigued him ever since the first night they met. Nicomaine is special and Richard will do everything to make her fall for him.

"You came." he said.

"I missed you." she replied, sporting a sly grin on her beautiful face. Richard moved closer and quickly slid his arm around her.

"You smell like lavender." he whispered.

"My favorite flower." she answered. Nicomaine then removed his arms and walked towards the window.

"Richard, tell me ... what do you wanna do today?" she asked. He smiled and placed hsi hand at the top button of his shirt.

"You." he answered and he unbuttoned the first three on top, revealing his flawless skin underneath.

"I was hoping you'd say that." she said. Nicomaine then walked towards Richard and turned her back on him. He looked down and saw the strap of her dress.

"Undo it." she whispered. He took the strap and pulled it, letting her dress fall down to the floor. Nicomaine faced him and he quickly kissed her on the neck. Her skin felt soft against his lips, so soft that he could kiss her all day.

Using his one hand, Richard was able to free Nicomaine from her brasierre. It fell down to the floor and let the cold air hug her tits. He looked and saw her blushing.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Nicomaine placed both of her hands on his belt buckle and quickly undid it. She pulled down his pants and boxers and grabbed his semi-hard cock.

"Now I am."

---

Her hands roamed his naked body. Their hungry kisses produced butterflies in her stomach. His lips are soft and sweet, exactly her type.

"Pump it." he whispered in her ear. Nicomaine wrapped her hand around hsi thick and hard shaft and started stroking it up and down. His body convulsed against her touched but he calmed himself down right away.

"Control yourself." she told him.

"I can't. You're driving me crazy, you're a sweet torture." he replied.

Nicomaine grinned and got on top of him. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Feel 'em." she said and so he did. The young lady moaned at his touch, two meetings in and he already knows how to work her body out.

"So ... I drive you crazy huh?" she asked.

"Yes you do, Nicomaine." his breathy vocals sent shivers down her spine. Nicomaine once grabbed his junk and started pumping it up and down.

"You're gonna make me cum, stop that." he ordered.

"No, let's see how long can you last."

--

Nicomaine drained every ounce of energy he had in his body. His first assumptions were right, she is his kryptonite. Two hours after she left, Richard entered the dark room. He walked straight towards the corner where he glued all of her pictures on the wall.

Richard's troubled self came back right before he started having visions on what he will do to her once the proper timing has arrived. He already has a plan on how he will make that ngiht memorable. Nicomaine is the perfect subject to his desire, he will make her his masterpiece.

A few seconds after he started rubbing himself, he heard knocks on the door. Richard granted and went out of the dark room.

"Hello, cousin."

"Hi, Brendon. What bad air brought you here?" Richard asked, already reaching for the drawer where he's been keeping his gun.

"Nothing, I just missed you, it's been months since we last talked."

"Yeah, I remember almost killing you then. Good times, bad actually because I did not succeed." Richard replied and Brendon grinned. He opened the drawer and carefully slid his hand in.

"Yeah, now it's my turn." his cousin answered. Brendon quickly pulled out the gun from his pocket and shot Richard on the shoulder. Everything happened so fast that the young guy wasn't able to react right away. He fell hard on the floor and felt an excruciating pain on the wounded area.

"That won't kill you. But now, we're even."

---

"How as it?" Harry asked Nicomaine a few minutes after she got back. The young girl smirked and sat next to him.

"It was great; he's really good in bed."

"Fuck you, that is not what I meant. Nicomaine, if you're already falling for the guy I swear I will kill him when we get there." Harry threatened. She grunted and stood up.

"Oh come on Harry, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't own me?"

"When will we execute our plan?" he asked.

"Next week. I know all the entry and exit points, I know the vault and his box of expensive jewelries. Harry, we'll be fucking rich." she said and he smiled. Nicomaine looked away, a part of her has decided to back out of their plan and pursue her budding relationship with Richard instead. However, she also couldn't betray Harry just like that. The young girl must think of a way to get herself out of the mess she created.

"Nicomaine?"

"What?"

"Tell me that guy has not gotten into your head yet, I don't trust him."

"Of course not. He's clueless."

"Great, because I meant what I said. If he fights back, I'm going to kill him."

---

Arthur was at the back of the mansion when he heard the gunshot. He along with two maids rushed in, only to see Brendon hastily make his way towards the front door. The butler ran upstairs and went straight into Richard's room. His heart dropped after he saw him bathing in his own blood.

He quickly got down on his knees to check his pulse. It's weak, he can barely hear it.

"Is he dead?" one of the maids asked.

"No, but he's dying."

--

stay tuned for more :) x