XIII. - Survive The Night - (Part I of II)

Richard looked around and saw tons of familiar faces. The interior of the mansion still looked the same as when he first seen it many years ago. The familiar sound of sex moans and groans filled the hallway. He tightened his grip on Nicomaine's hand and walked towards the receiving area. He looked at her and saw that her mouth fell open at the extravagant sight.

They walked and mingled with the other guests. They were all wearing their masks, protecting their identities and providing a shroud of mystery that can get them laid later on. Richard glanced at the people around him and realized that the party has reached its full swing status. Guests were dancing, talking, eating or watching the exhibitionists have sex. It all felt perfectly normal to Richard.

"Drinks, Sir?"

He turned around and saw a waiter offering them two glasses of wine. He gave one to Nicomaine and took the other.

"Thanks." He said and the waiter left.

"Richard?"

"What?"

"What exactly is this place?" Nicomaine asked with full of curiosity. Richard smiled and took a sip of his wine. After doing so, he took a deep breath and answered her question.

"A headquarters ... a place where a certain secret society to mingle, get laid and admire the beauty of sex." he replied and moved his hand towards two girls who were having lesbian sex in a corner. Nicomaine gulped and looked away quickly.

"So ... you can just do whoever you want to do."

"Yes, as long as they accept of course."

"You're a part of this, right?" she asked and Richard quickly nodded.

"So that means you're bisexual."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, love. I'm not bisexual. I just tend to experiment with people from time to time."

"So you slept with a guy before?"

"Threesome ... kissing ... hand job .... Yes .... But I haven't fucked a guy before, no worries." He answered and gave her a wicked grin.

"I wanna see you do one." She said, causing his heart to skip a beat.

"What?" he asked.

"I want to see you fuck a guy. I mean, I wanna have a threesome with a guy."

"Woah there, are you alright?" he asked. Richard's heart started going wild, he just discovered her kink.

"It'll be a threesome, don't worry." She said. Nicomaine then placed the glass of wine on the table and placed her hands on his shoulder.

"I wanna make the most out of tonight." She whispered and they started swaying around as soon as a slow dance song came on.

"Are you sure?" he asked, studying her face.

"Yes."

"Then come on." He replied. Richard grabbed Nicomaine's hand and led her out of the dance floor. He already accepted the fact that he's going to fuck a guy for the first time tonight. But he will do that solely for one reason, and that is to suffice Nicomaine's gay sex kink.

They walked towards the inner parts of the mansion and approached one of the guys that Richard always tried his best to avoid ever since he became a member of the society. He cleared his throat and tapped the man's shoulder.

"Hello, Richard." The guy greeted.

"Hi Cole. Can we talk?"

--