VI. - Love, Sex and Secrets -

Song for this chapter:

1. "A Little Death" by The Neighbourhood

--

warning: SPG

Twenty four hours later, Richard finally got home from the hospital. Just a few minutes after he returned to his room, he already started planning his revenge plot towards his cousin. He will kill Brendon, he no longer cares about the fact that they're close relatives. Richard wants payback and he will stop at nothing to get that.

"Arthur? Is Nicomaine coming today?" he asked his butler.

"Yes Sir, I believe she's already on her way."

"Good." Richard uttered and looked out of the window. Richard spotted the massive gray sky from the distance. He can't be mistaken, winter is coming.

A few minutes later, Arthur left the room to get Richard some food. The young guy on the other hand picked up his phone to check his unread messages. He can only use one hand since the other one is still injured because of his shoulder wound.

The messages he received were all from his workers. Richard let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a moment. He was instantly brought back to that one precious childhood memory he still has.

Richard looked around and realized he is now standing in the middle of a wheat field. The wind softly greeted his face and the sun's warmth continued to caress his skin.

"Richard?" that sweet voice caused his heart to flutter. He turned around and saw his mom smiling at her.

"Mom?" he asked and she quickly hugged him. He can feel her warmth and so Richard hugged her back.

"I missed you." he whispered.

"But this isn't real." the voice suddenly turned thick. He pulled away and realized that he is now in front of his father. Richard looked around once again and realized he is now at the true location where his sweet childhood memory actually took place - the Remington Park.

He spotted his younger self playing around with his favorite red ball. Richard smiled and quickly looked at his Dad.

"Why am I here?" he asked.

"Because you're sick in the head, my son."

"What?" Richard asked and everything suddenly went black. He then heard the voice of Arthur calling out his name.

Richard? Sir?

The young guy opened his eyes and saw his butler's face looking downon him. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hands and sat up properly.

"Sir? Nicomaine is here." he said and Richard looked towards the door. There, he saw Nicomaine in a little black dress staring at him.

"Well, you're okay now." her sultry voice caused his insides to get warm.

"I am, come in." he said and so she did.

---

Harry scratched the back of his head after he was able to hack the local police files through a remote server. He typed in Bella's name and her death report popped up.

"Blunt force trauma." he whispered after reading her cause of death. Harry then continued to search for the names of the people involved in her case. After a few minutes, he discovered something that caused his heart to drop.