XII.

Your POV
"I'm skipping work just to spend time with you," Jumin grumbled as I tried to wake him up for work. My face flushed with pink. I averted my eyes to Elizabeth. Before I had time to react, Jumin pulled me down on top of him. My face was buried in his chest. I was so close that I could hear his heartbeat. "Like what you hear?" Jumin asked as he ran his big hand through my long H/C hair. "Yes, it's strangely peaceful," I replied. Jumin pulled the covers on top of us. "May we sleep longer?" Jumin asked resting his chin on top of my head. "Yes," I replied.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"H-How does it look?" I asked Jumin as he removed the bandage from my right eye. "It looks fine." He replied as he threw away the bandages. I stood up and looked at the tall mirror. The sight was beautiful. "It's not black anymore!" I squealed in glee. I hugged Jumin tightly as I celebrated. "You look twice as beautiful than you were before," Jumin replied. He kissed the bridge of my nose. I forced a smile to hide my obvious red face. Jumin laughed at the sudden action. "You're so cute!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Instead of staying in Jumin's penthouse all day. Jumin decided to take me to a rose garden. He held my hand as we walked through the garden filled with different colored roses. Once we made it deep into the garden, Jumin halted. "J-Jumin, what's wrong?" I asked him as he kneeled on one knee. "I have something to ask of you." He said as he put a hand into his pocket. "What is it?" I asked looking down at the handsome man. He pulled out a tiny black box. He opened it, revealing a rose gold ring with diamonds on it. It looked expensive. "Y/N, you are my heart and my everything. I love you more than life itself. Life without you is like a broken pencil: pointless. Without you, I wouldn't be able to find my emotions again." A pink blush formed on his cheeks. He averted his eyes from me. "Will you please accept this ring to be my life companion: my wife. Will you be my princess?" He asked. Silence filled the garden. Tears started to stream from my eyes. "I-I would love to be y-your wife!" I said through my tears. He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a deep embrace. "I'm sorry for letting you see me cry," I mumbled into his chest. "It's fine. You're just happy." He responded.