XLVII.

April 1
Your POV
"Happy Birthday, Victoria!" I said, serving my daughter breakfast in bed. "Today for breakfast we're having ham and cheese omelet with apple juice. What side would you like?" I said, trying to be her favorite anime character: Sebastian Michaelis. A giggle escaped her lips. "It would be funnier if Daddy made that impression!" "I think that would be cute," I said, handing her the blueberry muffin that she pointed to.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Happy Birthday, V!!" The twins yelled, barging into their sister's room. "Guys, thank you, but I'M CHANGING CLOTHES!!" The twin's faces were flushed with shades of red. The door quickly shut with a loud BANG! A giggle escaped my lips. "I remember I used to yell at my brother every time he barged into my room." Victoria heaved an annoyed sigh. "They should've knocked." I slipped on her white, princess dress. "They're only eleven. They'll learn when they mature." I said, fluffing the bottom of her dress. I placed a tiara on her head. "You are your Daddy's princess." I giggled.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Victoria's Princess Dress

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Several knocks occurred on my heavy steel door. "Hey, guys!" I chirped, opening the door. In the doorway stood Zen, Yoosung, Luciel, MC, and Jaehee. Each person held a box in their hands. Luciel's box was bigger than the others. "Hey, Hey!!" Yoosung said, walking into my house. The other followed. "You've changed the place since the last time I've been here," MC said with bulged eyes. "Victoria and I have been decorating together!" I said, sitting on the couch. Tiny footsteps, along with bigger footsteps, made their way into the sitting room. "OH MY GOD! You guys have grown!" MC squealed, pinching the twin's cheeks. "How old are you two now?" Yoosung asked, tilting his head. "Eleven." They both said in unison. "Hey, Birthday girl!" Zen said, pulling Victoria in a warm hug. "Hey, lovely Zen!" She replied, obviously feeding his ego. "You're so cute!" Zen replied, cheeks glowing red.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Hey, where's Jumin?" Yoosung asked, looking up from his 3Ds. "Business Trip," I replied, running my fingers through the birthday girl's hair. "A business trip?! On his daughter's birthday?!" Zen lashes out, obviously frustrated. "He tried harder than you think. His father is very stubborn." Jaehee spoke up. "It's hard to tell anything with that dude! I don't think he's trying hard enough." Just before I could say anything back, my phone rang. "Jumin?!" I questioned. I pushed the answer button on the video call. "Hey, Queen! Where's my little princess?" My husband asked with a smile. "Daddy!" Victoria said, sitting on my lap. "Hey, baby girl! I have a surprise for you!" A gasp escaped from her lips. "Where is it?!" Jumin let out a chuckle. "Go check out the backyard! Your mother and I put a lot of effort into it!"

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Victoria scurried towards the back door. She stood on her tiptoes to reach the doorknob. "Need help?" Luciel asked behind her. "Mhm." She nodded for a reply. Luciel opened the door for her. "WOAH!" She exclaimed. "You like it?" I asked, walking beside her. "I love it." The gift that caught her eye was a real badminton net. "A new racket?!" She asked, holding a pink racket that her father bought for her. "Dad, why pink?" She groaned. "I told him to pick purple, but he was all like 'Pink is such a princess color!'" I replied, mocking my own husband.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

A chuckle filled my ears after my impression. I turned around to see Jumin. "Nice impression." He replied. "When did you get here?!" I asked, knowing that he was on a business trip earlier. "Just in time to see the princess receive her present." Victoria turned around to see her father. Her face lit up as she ran towards him. "Daddy!" Jumin picked up his little girl. "Hey, princess." He said, grinning bigger than ever. "I thought you were at work." Victoria pouted. (Probably thinking her father was lying to her.) "I took the earliest flight just to see you, princess." He said.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Come on, V! Tell him!" Vincent and Rudy said in unison. "Tell me what?" Jumin asked his three children. "Do you want to play a game of badminton with me?" Victoria asked, twiddling her thumbs. A snicker occurred from across the room. "Jumin playing badminton sounds like the best thing ever." Seven said before taking a sip of Dr. Pepper. "Uhh." Jumin pondered over his daughter's request. "Just one game?" She whined. "Come on, Ju. It's just one game." I said. Jumin let out a sigh. "Let's play."

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Author's Note
Oooooh~! A badminton game! I wonder who'll win! The next chapter will continue with this game, so stay tuned.