7.14

"Paranoia," you respond, and you explain to them how to play.

"I want to go first!" Jack declares.

"Okay, then," you say. "Go ahead."

"I choose...North," he says, and they walk off to somewhere else in the Warren. You and the others just sit and wait for them to return. When they do, Jack looks like he's about to laugh, and North looks nervous.

"Well?" Tooth says.

"Um...Uaithne," North tells everyone.

"What was da question?!" Uaithne asks, sounding like he's kind of creeped out and almost offended. North and Jack look at each other.

"I don't want to say," North states. Uaithne looks even more creeped out and kind of irritated.

"Your turn," you tell North.

"I choose...Bunny," he says. They then both go to somewhere else in the Warren.

"I'd have to say Sandy," Bunny tells everyone when they return. "And I don't care if North says what the question was."

"I don't want to have question be said," North says, and disappointed and irritated sighs fill the air. "Your turn, Bunny."

"I pick b/n," Bunny says, and those two walk off. When they return, your brother is laughing.

"What's your answer?" you ask him.

"Um...ha ha...ha...um...Sandy," he answers, still laughing.

"What was the question?" North asks.

"Tell them!" b/n laughs to Bunny.

"If ya had ta turn someone inta a stuffed animal, who would it be?" Bunny says. A golden question mark appears above Sandy's head, as if to ask "Why me?", and he looks at b/n, waiting for an answer.

"Ha...you...ha ha...look squishy," b/n tells him. Sandy surprisingly doesn't look offended at this, but nods, seemingly understandably. "Okay...ha...I choose you, y/n. It's my...ha ha...turn." You follow him to an area behind a few large rocks that's away from everyone else. He takes a few deep breaths, calms down, and stops laughing as much. "Okay, if you had to kiss someone, who would it be?"

"Seriously?!" you exclaim.

"Yeah," he says, and then he breaks out into laughter again. You two walk back, and you say the answer but refuse to have the question be said.

"Okay...Sandy, you haven't gone. Come on," you tell him, and you walk over to the place where you and your brother went with him.

What question do you ask?

If you had to cover someone in glitter, who would it be?- 8.22

If you had to cover someone in tape, who would it be?- 8.23