7.12

"Freeze tag," you say.

"But we just played tag!" your brother complains.

"Freeze tag is different," Jack points out.

"Still, how about we rest more first?" Tooth asks.

"That sounds like a good idea," North responds.

Once everyone's all rested up, the game begins. Jack volunteers to be "it" first, to no one's surprise. They're all quick to get away from him. What surprises people- but they should've expected- is that he decides to try to literally freeze people.

"Jack, I don't tink dat's safe," Shannon shouts to him from where she is, which is nowhere near him.

"Yes, Jack. You should stop," North agrees.

"Fine," Jack sighs, his smile fading. The game then continues, Jack now not trying to freeze people with his staff. He ends up freezing nearly everyone until Bunny makes a go for unfreezing everyone. He nearly succeeds until Jack manages to freeze him. Still, mostly everyone was unfrozen.

A few minutes later, a decision is made to switch taggers. Bunny volunteers but insists that nobody should fly since he can't. He ends up being able to freeze everyone except for Jack, who cheats and flies up out of his reach.

For the last few minutes of the game, it's you who's the tagger. You manage to tag nearly everybody until Uaithne and Shannon work together to unfreeze North, Sandy, and b/n. After that, everyone decides that it's time for a break. Bunny and Jack seem to have enjoyed themselves the most, except for when Bunny was mad at Jack for flying.

"Wow, y/n," your brother says to you. "You were a really good tagger!"

What do you say back?

Thanks, I bet you'll be good, too!- 8.6

Thanks, it was really fun!- 8.7