Meet Lucy Howl

:yawn!:  I woke up this morning to the bright sun shining in my sensitive eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.' I need to wake up ' I thought to myself. All of a sudden I had an idea. I put my finger up and lightly shocked myself with my own lightning.

             Before you ask, yes I am a lightning mage. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Lucy Howl and I am famous for my magic. I use Lightning Wolf slayer magic and I am the only Wolf slayer left on Earth.

             I sat up and walked into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and brushed out my gold wolf ears, hair and tail. I can control when my ears and tail are out. I prefer having them out but when i'm in he open I keep them hidden. I don't want people to know who I am. Yes, yes, I know you may say " why not? Your famous you should take advantage!" But I feel this way because people always try to get my autograph an take pictures of me and I don't like that kind of attention.

           I grabbed my yellow toothbrush and started brushing my abnormally sharp teeth. As a wolf slayer, my senses are more powerful than a dragon slayer's, also my teeth are sharper, and I'm a LOT more powerful.

           I put on my favorite outfit which consists of a golden crop top and a silver mini skirt. I wore a black bracelet on my right wrist and my favorite black sneakers. I grabbed my keys and was about to run out the door before I remembered to hide my ears and tail. I stopped and closed my eyes. I was glowing yellow and there was a yellow magic circle beneath me. Then my ears and tail disappeared. I kissed a picture of my deceased mother and walked out the door. I looked back at my little house in the woods and lightning teleported into an empty  alley in the city.

          " Time for my first day at a new school!" I shouted to myself with my right hand in the air.

          Author's note: Hey guys thank you for reading my story! This is actually my first story ever so please be nice!